ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665997
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

We should hope that they are different. The less like us they are, the easier it is to win or lose. If we are to similar, nothing will work. If we are different, one group will be superior. We just need to hope that that is us

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Further spying reveals that these alternate selves are pretty much the opposite of everyone here. I'm not sure what you call them. Evil doppelganger? But yeah, they're the opposite of everyone here in terms of abilities, personalities, clothing tastes, favourite food, etc.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i wonder what the opposite of pizza is... also, that mean my favorite color over there is yellow. a really light yellow. hmm... then that would also mean i am still not really paranoid, but i am careful, as i am almost exactly in the middle of paranoid and lax, so there is no opposite, but one thing i may be able to exploit is the fact i will be VERY magic based, not very tech based. i just so happen to have a magi-field disrupter, but the main problem will be is the fact that most of you are going to be Tech based, as that is the opposite of magic. i suppose i an always fire the Doom Cell at them, but they are probably spying on us right now, SO i have activated a sound disrupter so nothing that you hear in here goes out of the tavern. so they have no clue i have a orbital cannon. say, @HahiHa do you have a Void Cannon? i could combine that with my time destabilization field to trap them in Dimension 92 (Prison 17) indefinitely until we want them out.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Wow... does that make Alt Doombreed an angel lord? 0.0

Either way, they are as different to us as can be, but so much so that it might negate the advantage... is it better to have two rivals with the same strengths and weaknesses, or two that are each others weakness?

I guess it means, basically, the first to strike wins. So, maybe Swarmlord was right and we should attack now.

edit: etg, I don't have anything void elemental, but I have a very strong experimental vacuumizer... does that help?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

If you are right, Chryo, My doppelganger is either a not very friendly psychic, swarm controlling world destroyer (as opposed to me, a friendly psychic, swarm controlling world destroyer) or the complete opposite; a world creator or purifier who uses technology to do so but in a forceful and mean way.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Biological world destroying against technological world healing.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I can assume that the world healing technology is made to benefit life and can therefore be taken advantage of to benefit the swarms.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Unless he takes advantage of some evil trickery, I should win.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Whoops! I just realized my alt self is possibly a calm, organized, psychopathic religious fanatic that prefers guns and bombs to swords and spells, and shares everything with the others instead of hoarding it in a secure lab...

... etg, please tell me my experimental vacuum generator is of any help to you!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Anyway, I can't seem to get an image of the Alt Tavern now. It was working before but now I can only see static. I wonder why?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

It must be some sort of technology interfering thing. Maybe it is the alt me.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Then my alt must be an Angel Prince who is the opposite of wrath, meaning he us calm and collected and peaceful. He probably works to bring about the greater good and uses ranged weaponry and celestial spells in combat--what a dork!

Well then, how about we just forget about these guys and go back to our dimension? After all they haven't noticed us.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

ah, sorry, i had to go have happy fun time irl... but no, the vacuumizaer won't help much, BUT, do you have a Ectoplasmic Accelerator? or something that can summon ghosts? if so, i would really like that, as then i can trap their souls inside of a box.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well if you guys want to fight them be my guest. But really they didn't harm us. They didn't do anything. They haven't even noticed us. And this is the one fight that we may lose. So I am out of here. If you do attack, you'll have to face my alt as well... without my help.

*disappears in the warp*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

no, I don't feel like fighting yet
*prepares sword, armor and shield*

Showing 1966-1980 of 3488