ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666935
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well then, how about we just forget about these guys and go back to our dimension? After all they haven't noticed us.

But we are in our dimension. According to Chryos, they were dragged here by us. And by now they'll have noticed something is wrong. We need to find a way to send them back before it gets ugly.

ah, sorry, i had to go have happy fun time irl... but no, the vacuumizaer won't help much, BUT, do you have a Ectoplasmic Accelerator? or something that can summon ghosts? if so, i would really like that, as then i can trap their souls inside of a box.

Nope, got nothing of the sort. Even if I did - which is totally not the case - I wouldn't just give it away like that.

But give me some more time. I have an idea, that just might work (and no it doesn't have anything to do with eagles). Anyway, I'll be back soon. Try not to die in the meantime. *enters his lab*
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well you best not let us down, HahiHa, I see them pointing at OUR Tavern through the window...

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

in the meantime, might want to get my Bastion Beacons set up. if thing get ugly i can always call a couple down and obliterate them.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*pops back in* OK, here's what I got! I was inspired by @etg2002 's original plan (he gets all the credit for the idea) and it should work out just as well. Basically, I made a large space-time bubble in which we are going to trap the alt-tavern. I cannot do trans-dimensional mechanics yet so that will have to wait. I designed an engine that can reproduce and magnify the daemon's blink ability, and coupled it with a worm hole generator. It will open a worm hole to the bubble, blink the alt-tavern into it, right before the channel collapses and leaves them locked out of time and space, just like my lab. Still our dimension, but so what.

It'll need a little charging time, but it shouldn't be too long. Now, if someone could just help me set up all the machinery, that would be grand...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh. I finally have an image of the inside of the alt-Tavern and they're gone. As is they're literally not inside. Although I can still see them inside the tavern through the window.

*hits spying machine*

Darn it. I think it bugged out. Curse those black market dealers.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*opens window to peer out and alt-Tavern vanishes*
Head 2: Are you sure you're not just looking at our reflections?
*closes window and alt-Tavern reappears upside down and colour-inverted*
Head 4: Ohhhh ... Okay, nevermind.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Fish you really need to relieve yourself from the extra heads. Any progress on that front?

I am not sure if they will like being locked out of time and space. Just do the obvious. Go there, sit down and talk! Aren't you at least curious about talking to yourselves?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I am worried that our technology won't work, HahiHa. They have already disrupted some of Chryos' things.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well, go there and talk to your alt then, Doombreed, if you feel like talking to someone who thinks completely opposite to you. Actually, your alt is probably the most reasonable, anyway . Meanwhile I will begin charging my device to keep it ready just in case. *presses a button and the device begins to hum*

As for our tech not working, Swarmlord, my engines have the advantage of not being black market quality like Chryos'. I hope that's enough.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I can't go alone. If things go south, I will be sitting right in the middle of a storm. With an Angel Prince with firearms, a totally irrational but very emotional bear, a calm psychotic religious fanatic with guns and bombs, an emotional but somewhat rational resourceful alchemist and a magic based powerful being with yellow as its favorite color, all around me! O_O That is why I need support!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You could escape through the Warp. Or spawn an army of demons?

Or we could send a totally dispensable messenger to negotiate a meeting between the taverns with one of them and one of us.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't trust Doom. He's clearly looking for a scapegoat who the other guys can use as a punching bag whilst he escapes unscathed.

*continues hitting surveillance machine*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Doom... You didn't include alt me in your list

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're still rather new so it's a little hard to figure out your personality. However, your alternate self will definitely be in there.

Now that I think about it, does the alternate tavern also include the ones who used to come here?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Perhaps. It depends on whether they left when those who are here did. Also, Doom was describing the alts from previous posts from those people.

Showing 1981-1995 of 3488