ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666911
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, apparently they had the same idea. They are sending alt me here. If these guys think the opposite things from us then that must mean that while we were trying to find someone disposable, they picked the most important one heheh.

Or of course it could mean that unlike me, he accepted the offer to come and talk to us alone...

At any rate, he will be here soon. Try to be somewhat cooperative, alright?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Huh. Duly noted.

*places a bottle of wine on the bar table*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

The alternate me isn't nice, at least. The others... I don't know. We should be ready to blow the alt Doom's head off

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't think that's a good idea unless you want the full Wrath of Heaven upon you. He is an Angel Price after all.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Doombreed, I'm here Let's have our drink!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh...well, I am about to negotiate with myself from another dimension. I can't be drunk... but sure one beer to take of the edge...

*pours beer into 2 glasses*

Cheers!

*Drinks*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

I am sorry for not posting, but so much happens while i am sleeping. so, alt doombreed is coming? after he get's in, can i call down my bastions? that will create a perimeter wall made of energy.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

(OK, i am just gonna say that we are all probably gonna play our alt selves, so please say if you are playing you or your alt. the reason this is a separate post is because i could not edit my original one)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Bad idea. That would give the wrong idea to the alt patrons. And who knows what would happen if they get hostile?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Knowing that alt me must be peaceful and calm then I'd say it is not that bad. Besides, you can try speaking to your alt. We'll see then if you can remain calm.

*alt Doom comes in*

Alt Doom: hey there everybody! I just have a question: Do you know where the nearest gas station is? Bit of a crisis that we are trying to deal with back there.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

HA! there is nothing but void for lightyears around! besides, can't you see we are trying to figure out a way to make sure you won't kill us?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*starts drinking* I don't know if you know it, but you can't escape now, the Tavern was teleported to another dimension like 2 minutes before you came here, you can't escape it, and no one can enter it anymore, we are stuck here, I tried teleporting to other dimensions but it doesn't work... welcome... to this evil, scary dimension...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Alt Doom: oh dear... what is this drunk shadow talking about?

You sure seem like a peculiar bunch of folk. I came here just to ask about the nearest gas station and you started talking about other dimensions, void and light years?

*looks at real me*

Hmm...you in particular look somewhat familiar... I think I've seen this face before... without the horns though. And a lighter skin tone too, I think...hmmm

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

that "Crazy drunk shadow", as you put it, is one of our best comedians. and you managed to be dragged into dimension -012, or The Armoria Tavern. i am etg2002, Tech wizard and general strange person. and the drunk shadow is armorplayergc, the local shadow. nice to meet you. however, if you attack, i may be forced to call down my Bastion defense Towers.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

No, the Tavern dimension is "-12", we are at dimension "-926"... I don't know how we managed to get here *faints*

Showing 1996-2010 of 3488