ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666006
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wheel starts spinning before landing on a space*

To be fair, I didn't know what else to call it since 'Wheel of Fortune' was trademarked. Anyway, your prize is 100 gold coins.

*a bag of gold coins drops out of the sky and hits doqck on the head*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I want to try it too it seems funny *presses the button*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Nooooooooo!!! My wheel!!! That was the wheel was given to me by my dog... You will pay for it! *Activates blaster satelyte*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wheel begins spinning whilst also reflecting an attack from Kat*

As tempting as it is to destroy the wheel, destroying it will unleash thousands and thousands of spirits set to destroy the entire world. Good thing it's indestructible and reflects any attacks back at the attacker.

*wheel slows down before landing on a space marked with a question mark*

Let the Curse of R-r-r-r-randomness be set upon you!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

wait, what?

*gets hit by a giant flying blade that can teleport by escaping the continuous space-time*

I think I know what's going to happen now

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Huh. The last time someone got that curse, they got compressed into a cube. The shock was too much for them so they died. I guess it really does vary from person to person.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Do you know that even the time it lasts may vary, don't you?

*is launched in the sky, very high*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Considering it is a curse, it may (unless specified in the curse itself) last indefinitely and need to be actively lifted, either by fulfilling a certain clause or casting a dispel. At least that is what I assume. Chryos, do we have the exact wording of the curse of randomness?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I guess we don't, HahiHa, the curse is random, the time it lasts is random, if it can be defeated by dispel or not is random, everything is...

*gets hit by a giant wave*

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

um wait, i can figure it out *starts thinking hard*

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/f/f2/5MinutesLater.jpg/revision/20160227215931

i figured it out! here's the wording of the sp- *gets stuck under a suddenly appearing humongous amount of cotton* no! *BOOM* okay, this is the wording of the spell:

He who dares to press the unholy button of the Wheel Of Misfortuna shall be encumbered in divinely random sequences of possibly life-threatening misfortunes.

the Wheel Of Misfortuna

fortuna

@ Fragsworth SPEAK. RIGHT NOW.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ummmm.... You're not affected by the curse of randomness so I don't know what the heck you're doing. And don't bother trying to figure out the contents of the spell. Not every spell or curse has an incantation.

*moves button near HahiHa*

And yes, just like ap said, the length of the curse is random along with how to dispel it.Anyway, care to spin the wheel?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*slowly moves away from Chryos*

Er, no thanks. Maybe later. I, ah, have an experiment I need to check upon. Seeya!

*teleports to lab*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Did I hear something about a button? *Presses button*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wheel spins upon button press*

Well that's a shame, I was hoping to see what would happen to you. After all, it's not all doom and gloom on the Wheel of Misfortune.

*wheel lands on space marked with treasure chest*

You just won yourself a nice treasure chest filled with rare objects and some money. They're random but they will assist you sometime in the future.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hey, let me try to spin the Wheel again, maybe we can get something that can help us with the curse *spins Wheel*

Showing 2326-2340 of 3488