ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665996
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh...that fly is resting on my sword again. Schoo! *waves sword around*

*fly leaves sword but keeps flying right in my face*

Hmmmh...now I'll show you! *fires fireball*
*fireball misses but hits the Wheel and is reflected back, setting various things around the Tavern on fire while moving*
oops...sorry

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wheel lands on skull*

Oh dear. It appears that you're now dead ap. What do we do with the body now?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Throw it away? What can you do with a shadow-corpse? I am glad that I got some nice treasure though. I will open it in times of need. For now though, I think that we should try to put out the fire before the alcohol explodes.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Now that I'm done and have spare time to deal with possible negative effects, let's have some fun!

*presses the button of the Wheel of Misfortune*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wheel lands on fire*

Why do I have this strange feeling that your most prized possession is on fire? I hope it's replaceable though (probably not).

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I mostly hope it is not flammable and sealed. Uh, I think I better check my supply and samples stocks real fast...

*disappears again*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

So, am I dead now? I guess I still have the curse... good, when you're dead you can finally rest at least *gets revived by the curse*
hehehe, inverse thoughts, it always work

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Huh, guess you're in luck I guess. Normally the curse should have automatically ended with your death but I guess the curse decided on a whim to revive you as you died.

*mutters* Curse you RNG for foiling my plot to assassinate ap.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Truly, one of my supply rooms was ablaze when I got there. Couldn't say what was originally ignited, the damage was already too widepsread. On the plus side, some of the ingredients had very interesting reactions to being heated up; I have already learned a ton thanks to the Wheel of Misfortune, though I had to send someone gather new supplies.

Let's do it again! *hits the button*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*wheel lands on question mark*

Well, looks like ap won't be the only person suffering from the Curse of Randomness.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

That's cheap, WoM. Twice the same effect? I expected better from an inanimate spinning device.

*hair starts to grow unnaturally fast*

Hang on, does this curse only end with someone's death? And wasn't that part of your assassination plot against ap? So it's your fault!

*picks up a mug from a nearby table and throws it at Chryosten, mug comes back like a boomerang and hits me on the head*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It seems dying can dispel it, but as it's random, it may not work, if you want to, I can cast auto-revive on you and then kill you

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I need to adjust this wheel for the sake of more beneficial effects. Please stand by.

*opens back of wheel and starts fiddling around*

Now where did I place the blowtorch? Could have sworn I left it on the bar table.

*checks around on bar table and accidentally triggers button*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*WoM lands on giant anvil just as i come in* hey guys! back from the nightmare of reinstalling ever-- *gets quashed by massive anvil out of the sky* HEY!!!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*looks above bar table upon hearing something go splat*

That's weird. I could have sworn I heard something go splat. Oh well, must've been my imagination.

*goes back to tweaking WoM*

Showing 2341-2355 of 3488