ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 667166
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*finishes fiddling around*
Alright, here we are! Almost like new.

*presses a button, the generator starts working and spews out Aether, which begins to spread*

Don't worry, it's harmless to us. Now, I'm afraid it won't produce nearly as much Aether as would be necessary to completely ban such large entities as waS or Black Sol. It works miracles against lesser void beasts, though! Look!

*some void beasts come closer to the Aether, one of them extends a limb- it dissolves in the Aether! The beasts yowl and retreat back*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

A new element? Time to feed some to the turret.

*turret collects some of the Aether before firing an Aether beam at Black Sol*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Ooh, I want that tech 0.0

Now is our chance to counterattack and finish them off! ap, throw everything you got at them!

*space-time-ports his six Templars next to waS, where they attack it together with Doom's Templars*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Time for my most powerful (non-elemental) sword skill! *takes out Icy-Shadow Blade and hits Black Sol swiftly 15 times, with a piercing attack after that*

good! he must be weak now! maybe we can't ban all of them, but if we manage to kill him we can send waS back!

Black Sol: maybe you survive today, but I hope you know that someday, even if it takes millions of years, you will go extinct. 2.5 turns until Black Hole

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Time for the finisher! May the might of the Aether be wrought upon you.

*fire a massive Aether arrow from the turret which pierces through Black Sol*

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I just remembered how Knights and Mods used to have different colored texts.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(yes, I also remember that... it was better I think)

*Black Sol "dies", creating a small, harmless explosion, which leaves a lot of space dust behind, floating in the air. everything is gone after 5 seconds, except a lot of good, high level drops*

GIVE UP! YOU'RE ALONE, waS!

*tries to use piercing attack on waS, but he dodges by disrupting space-time*

well... I think that we'll be able to ban him soon... a Void portal will open and will pull him, when he's back in The Void, the portal will close and everything go back to normal *takes most of the interesting loot from Black Sol*

You may get the rest of Black Sol's looting

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Does anybody have a time stabiliser or anything that can prevent waS from dodging? No? Oh well.

*fires various elemental attacks of every kind at waS at once*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I have this. *Grabs time de-stabiliser*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You thought I can open space-time gaps but not close them? Think again.

*blocks space-time around waS, allowing Chryos' attacks to hit*

I'd rather kill this clearly dangerous entity instead of allowing it to flee back to its plane, regenerate and plan our demise a second time. Also, I have a personal score to settle with it.

*gives orders to his Templars to simultaneously shoot waS with their SMGs*
*throws an Aether grenade at waS, then attacks it with a sanctified claymore*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(ninja'd) if we could use the time de-stabiliser in the Void Dimension somehow, this would lower waS' evade a lot maybe... or maybe it could make the fight even more difficult, I guess it would be worth the risk

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, waS!? CAN'T YOU FIGHT? YOU SUMMONED VOID BEASTS AND SOLS THE WHOLE BATTLE AND WE WEREN'T ABLE TO USE MAGIC! IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT, AT LEAST ALLOW US TO USE MAGIC!

waS: I have been fighting for 13 billion years, I can say I can fight! *casts Absolute Zero*

*gets slowed down* alright... what should we do?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*takes out a spherical device and activates it before sending it blasting at waS via turret*

The buffs and debuffs have been swapped thanks to that swapper ball. Now we have all the buffs whilst waS has all the debuffs. Although I'm not sure if that allows us to use magic though.

*attempts to summon a sword but fails*

Nope. Still can't use magic sadly. *grumbles* Stupid racial traits.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

that was good, Chryos! his defense is extremely weak now and I feel very strong! *hits waS with piercing strike using Icy-Shadow Blade* *opens a hole through waS' body, near where his heart should be*

did... it work?

*waS yells of pain while losing his dark blood*

HURRY! TRY TO BAN HIM BACK TO THE VOID! IT CAN END NOW! LET'S FORCE THE VOID PORTAL TO BE OPENED!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

No! Kill it! Don't allow it to escape!

*slices his way through the last defending tentacles, lunges forward and plunges his claymore up to the hilt into waS' chest, close to the hole ap tore*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*fires another spherical device at waS*

Hopefully that should nullify his racial traits which should hopefully allow us to use magic.

*fires a giant Aether harpoon at waS*

Showing 2536-2550 of 3488