ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664952
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Don't worry, we won't be attacked any time soon. also, let's see if the Bestiary has been updated after this fight *opens Bestiary* we must fill it someday

but for now: *starts drinking a lot*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Hey! *takes his bottle and reads the label* "89% alcohol" Are you nuts?! We have to keep ourselves sane for next battle! It's not a good idea to swing a sword while drunk. Heh, imagine that.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Don't worry. The next round of attacks won't come around in quite a while. Now drink up.

*shoves bottle into Balkan's mouth*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

*Pulls bottle out of mouth* Quite a while, heh? In that case, I should start drinking
*Looks at the bottle again*
But not this *Takes another bottle from the shelf. Opens and drinks.*
Ahhhh, much better.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Many-Flavoured Ale, eh? Sounds interesting. Cheers!

Wow, I was afraid this would taste like everything and nothing, but I can actually make out the different flavours of ale!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'm tired of weak drinks! I want a very strong orange-flavored ale! where is it? I want to get drunk

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Strong orange-flavoured ale? I can try find it but I doubt it exists.

*searches around and pulls out a bottle*

There's an apple-flavoured ale here. No idea about the strength though.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ooh. Apples

*grabs apple flavoured Ale and drinks it immediately*

Nice xD And it can't affect me either. Demon physiology is too strong for this, it'ss like drinking a refreshment. I'll have another

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*tries the apple one* well, this is too weak... I'll make some orange-flavored ale

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Out of severe boredom, I'm just going give everyone total control over the tavern design. You name it, it'll be added automatically. What could go wrong?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ooh...soooo, how about leather stools?

*Leather stools pop up in the Tavern *

Cool!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, interesting, I'm going to change that clock, this one looks too... sinister for this place, how about a golden clock? *the clock in the Tavern suddenly becomes gold* I liked it

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Alright, cause we are gonna need this someday, Full-on defensive systems, including plasma cannons, shield projectors, and the like.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, this is interesting, but I guess we should be careful, sinister and evil-looking people could try to make something bad with this feature... people like... that guy over there *points to a sinister apparition of pure evil*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Don't worry. The tavern designer will allow you to create the objects so long as there's materials for it. However, this may lead to other objects going missing in the development of your object. In other words, equivalent exchange.

Showing 2566-2580 of 3488