ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 667087
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*White Sol tries to heal himself, along with waS*
alright, we are winning, he is not healing more life than the damage we are doing!

*Black Sol casts heavy dark explosion against the escaped prisoners. 5 turns until Black Hole*
well, at least the Black Sol won't do much against us... it's one less enemy to hit us
*hits a random Void Beast and it drops a sinister-looking card*
wait, what item is this?

Delay Card, level 5
"Dropped only by Void Creatures, decreases the countdown speed of a charged attack by 50%"

I guess I should use it, if it's only dropped by Void Creatures, my guess is that it works against a Sol...
*uses card on Black Sol*
we can only know if it worked in the next turn...

*waS prepares "Annihilation" charged attack. 3 turns to go...*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Templar is hit by the dark explosion and mildly wounded. All the Templars' adaptive armor plating also protects them from the Firestorm and the holy laser*

Oh, silly waS. It is going to be dead in less 3 turns, with one of my templars holding its arm down while Chryos' super turret fires at its weakspot and all the escaped prisoners attacking it? hah!

*The 2 Templars reach the white Sol but stop immediately*
So, I may have forgotten something...any idea how to hit that thing? It is like a sun, no idea how to punch its lights out (get it? lights out? no?...ok ok, alright! Don't shoot!)
Oh well...when all else fails, just shoot.

*Both Templars take out their SMGs and start firing onto White Sol*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*cleans out some blood from my arm*
*White Sol casts defense buff on waS*

alright, let's see if the Delay Card 5 worked, also, don't worry a lot about the "Annihilation" skill, I survived it once, it WAS strong, well... it's very difficult to explain what happens when you get hit by it...

*Black Sol somehow drops a Dark Rune at me. 4.5 turns until Black Hole*

wow! the card worked!

*rune explodes, dealing massive Dark damage to me*
AHHHHHHHH! I WANT MY DARK RESISTANCE BACK!

*waS opens his evil-looking wings that were invisible all this time and starts flying, showing some of his crazy and scary body that was buried in the ground, as well as his tentacles*
waS: haha, there were thousands of years I didn't had a good fight, I destroyed lots of places... *waS slams down the ground, dealing damage to everyone*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Did I forget to mention that I can move this turret? No? Okay. Because this turret doesn't need to stay grounded in order to operate.

*turret begins to float a few seconds before waS slams the ground*

Of course, in flight mode I can't use the massive attacks due to the power being diverted to moving the turret elsewhere.

*lands back on the ground*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

*Slices white Sol with a Bone-Sabre which drains life*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

good to know it can float, that may help

also, I think that 1 or 2 more hits will kill White Sol...

*White Sol casts Holy Bird, a giant bird that is bigger than the biggest cities in the world, it is spawned in the space and flies down towards us*

AHHHHHHHH! THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL!

*bird hits us, vanishes when it hits the floor, leaving no destruction*

OUCH! *falls in the ground* *tries to get up slowly* is everyone alive?

*Black Sol drains more power from The Void. 4 turns until Black Hole*

waS: I am 13 billion years old, and I can say that no species in the Universe survived extinction, it may not happen now, but it will happen to you someday *casts Ice Explosion. 2 turns until "Annihilation"*

don't worry, I think I can survive the Annihilation charged attack maybe, we just should move Chryos's turret out of this place before that...
*attacks White Sol with piercing strike using the Icy-Shadow Blade*

*White Sol "dies", creating a small, harmless explosion, which leaves a lot of space dust behind, floating in the air. everything is gone after 5 seconds, except a lot of good, high level drops*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*fires a couple tractor beams into space which hits a few satellites and asteroids which gets dragged down into the atmosphere*

Hope you enjoy the spy falling onto you, void b*****ds!

*a few satellites and meteors hit was and Black Sol whilst the rest hit the ground*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*takes all White Sol's looting*
hey! he dropped some healing runes! they can heal all of our life points!

*uses healing rune*
*everyone in our team is fully healed*

*Black Sol casts Dark Armageddon against everyone, including escaped prisoners, Templars, Turrets, even himself and waS get hit (but they recover some health). 3.5 turns until Black Hole*

remember: we can't ban waS if there are other Void creatures nearby, in this case, only the Black Sol...

waS: well, now that your life is almost full, I guess perhaps you may survive my Annihilation next turn *waS decreases everyone's resistances against Dark. 1 turn until Annihilation*

WOW! everyone, leave this place, take the prisoners, Templars and Chryos's Turret out of this place! we shouldn't get hit by Annihilation, but if everyone leaves, they will win the battle and we all will die... run until the Annihilation! you won't get hit by it!... I will... for the Solar System

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Ugh, cut out that comic hero drama. The Templars' adaptive armour protects them from Dark attacks (among others). They will easily survive another dark attack, even with some resistance lowered. They can continue the fight.

As for the prisoners...

*opens large space-time gap through which the prisoners escape*

There, we're set. No need to run around like chicken ^^

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Alright, also, WOW! my Dark resistance was 200% when the fight started, now it's at -95%... and my Holy resistance at -395%... this is going to hurt

*Black Sol casts debuff on our resistances. 3 turns until Black Hole*

oh... now it's -145%...

waS: well... ready to feel pain and bleed? no? good! *casts Annihilation*

oh no... no shield or armor can block this properly... PREPARE FOR IT!

*sky goes black* *some strong wind comes out from waS' body* *weather gets very cold* *a red-black aura appears on waS*

waS: THIS PLACE IS MINE! *releases massive dark energy against everyone* *waS releases thousands of small dark explosions randomly arround us in a single second*

don't worry, it's almost over!

*waS releases a giant, piercing laser of pure darkness that lasts for almost 5 seconds*

now... one of us will be hit by an instant-kill attack

*Instant-kill attack hits someone random, we don't know who yet*

*cleans some blood while very dizzy* w-who's alive raise your hand... if you can
I guess it hit a Templar maybe... if we were lucky it would hit Black Sol... but I don't think it is possible... at least, we survived the strongest attack he had... *some Dark Runes fall randomly nearby, they all have a number in it, the numbers go from 1 to 4*

I guess that's how many turns it will take before they explode...

*tries to attack Black Sol with a piercing attack with my blade*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Actually Ha, I thought that the adaptive armor protects them from most conventional attacks. Darkness doesn't really seem like it can be protected by an armor plating. If it is, that means these data cores were already full of Terabytes of information on different attacks, far more than I thought

Also, waS is supposed to be dead. He should have died before he could cast it, with Chryos' supercharged turret firing and an entire legion of prisoners attacking it.

Anyway, you've made this too OP to be played by anyone but yourself at this point. Feel free to take it out yourself. I will leave my Templars for a while just to protect the rest of the users. Until then, this is really annoying. Bye

*Disappears in the warp*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Actually Ha, I thought that the adaptive armor protects them from most conventional attacks. Darkness doesn't really seem like it can be protected by an armor plating. If it is, that means these data cores were already full of Terabytes of information on different attacks, far more than I thought

Darkness is just another type of attack, at least when cast as a spell like waS did... or the big Hydra boss we fought before. Remember my raptors with adaptive tech?
Just think of it like that... the way the armour works is by adapting to all harmful forms of energies that hit it, right? Dark magic is also a kind of energetic attack, otherwise it wouldn't hurt us.
And yes, there is already a lot of information stocked in there

I agree, ap has been doing his own thing for a while already... alright ap, I changed my mind. I accept your offer of sacrificing yourself for the solar system after all. I can finally resume my experiments!

*takes his Templars and himself back to his lab*
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I concur. I'll be leaving my turret in auto targeting mode though. At least some of us know how to balance our enemies.

*sets up an anti anti-magic negator field around the tavern in order to allow it to reconstruct itself*

Also, please don't try to make yourself the hero of every story. You're only ruining the fun.

*takes out a beach chair and sits in it drinking cola whilst watching the tavern reconstruct itself*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hey, is Aether any good against void beasts? You know, because it's kind of an antagonistic concept to the void (and even disproved concepts can be real in here)... I found an old Aether generator and could pimp it up a bit. We could then use it to keep the beasts away.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Great idea! we can use it to ban Black Sol and waS back to the Void for the rest of the Eternity perhaps!

Showing 2521-2535 of 3488