ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666374
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, shoot. I should really get rid of that orb when I get back. It's nothing but bad luck ever since I bought it from the black market.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Chryos! you shouldn't buy powerful objects from the Black Market! last time I worn a ring I bought there I got possessed! *starts walking towards the ruins*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

By the way, you should really deal with the bone vultures. I can't kill them since they're shadows, just like you. Maybe you can absorb them into you?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You can kill them. I honestly thought I left enough clues about their weak spot. Naturally, I guess ap can also deal with them in a different way.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Of course I know their weakness is their skulls. I just don't have an appropriate weapon capable of hitting fast, flying creatures.

Anyway, are we at the ruins yet?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

While the vultures are constantly assaulting you, you're getting closer to the ruins following the trail leading there. Yes, you're almost there.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Wait, I'll test something *buffs accuracy and attack* oh yeah! *takes out Icy-Shadow Blade* focus... READY... *hits the skull of some vultures very quickly* NOW! *tries to absorb their magic essense while they are weak* wow! I'm feeling more powerful! I think it worked!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Now that the vultures are hopefully gone, I think I can see the entrance to the ruins now.

*summons a baseball bat as a precaution*

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I am back from the shadows, but I don't think anybody cares! I also brought a Super Nintendo with me! As I said, I don't think anybody cares about that either.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(hey, that's pretty cool, Gogo! YAY! welcome back! )

*gets close to the entrance of the ruins* ooooh... I can feel a lot of dark magic here, this place has been destroyed a long time ago, and its inhabitants are ready to attack anyone who dares to come in... *goes in*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Good to see you're back Gogotank!
----------
ap goes in.

A wild Draugr Deathlord appears!

ap gets Fus-Ro-Dah'd out of the ruins.

https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft2.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcRb4N0ZjSIpqnZ6dAKI47id3WawyGhvSIPglx0k4C0jPBOU1ykuQw&sp=b6940d854daf255193c2e6f96c350124

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, that was amusing. Hope you enjoy the taste of sand whilst you recover.

*charges in and attempts to hit whatever blew ap out with the baseball bat*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You hit the draugr with your baseball bat straight on the helm, making it ring in typical comic fashion. You are now in front of a very mad and heavily armed undead.

----------
Say, what would be the female equivalent of a Draugr Deathlord/Death Overlord? Deathlady and Death Overlady? Deathdame and Death Overdame? Or Deathmaiden and Death Overmaiden? I know the devs of Skyrim did not bother, I'm just wondering.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Wow! that's an enemy I didn't know! *runs to the ruins again and tries to slice him with Icy-Shadow Blade*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You surprise the draugr, cutting a gash into the parchmenty skin of its arm. Although it being an undead Nord, neither the frost nor the shadow effects of your sword have any effect on it. Without hesitation, the draugr counterattacks. In the shadow behind it, you see more shapes moving, coming out of niches in the walls...

Showing 2761-2775 of 3488