ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665121
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Oh no, I must do something too! I will attack them while making a reference to another Bethesda game AT THE SAME TIME!

*fires Tesla Cannon at the Draugr*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Gogotank is firing a tesla cannon back in the Tavern for some reason. Why is he doing that?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hey! That's my line!

Maybe we should get this done with quickly; having two people in a different dimension than the rest is confusing ^^

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

HEY! I think I can see HahiHa over there! he's being held prisoner by the draugrs!
Chryos, can you try to create a quick portal for us to leave when we save him?
*hits draugr in the neck with Icy-Shadow Blade*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Oh hey guys! Nice to see living people again! Quick, get rid of the draugr before the dragon priest arrives! Pro tip: dry bones and skin burn quite well

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*takes out a lighter and lights it before tossing it at the creature*

Done. I'll just open up the portal back and everything would be all right.

*uses portal glove to open a portal to the tavern before going through it*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hang on, I think there were some of those around here...

*rummages through the debris*
*picks up several old oil lamps, throws one at the burning draugr and several along the corridor, expanding the fire to the few draugr guarding him*

Coming in a minute!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Oh, there you are. Here, hold this. *gives toaster full of wires and forks to Chryos*

I think I've got it right this time. For some reason, he had it routed to a repeater in a transient dimension, so I had to overclock it to rubidium standard frequency in order to power through. Now, these masers are going to pulse about 32 terawatts per second through that toaster, so you'll have about 8 seconds to safely extract him. Also, don't bring the toaster back; we can't save it.

* puts on goggles and goes to big switchboard*
Ready?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Wait. What? But. Uh. We already rescued HahiHa already.

*shifts toaster to one arm and points at portal behind me*

He should be coming out along with ap any time soon. Right about... Now. I think.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*runs through the portal, arm and torso of a burning draugr still clinging to his leg*

Uff, finally back.
Wait, something is weird. It's like only parts of us got through... is it possible the portal is incomplete? It would not surprise me due to the compartmentalized nature of that dimension. Fish, maybe if you throw your activated device through the portal into that dimension it will complete the transfer. But we should wait for ap.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

But ... but I just got this maser array calibrated!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*appears from the warp*
Finally back! Chryos you will pay for using that orb!

*grabs the device and throws it towards Chryos who is standing in front of the portal*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*appears in the Tavern, close to the ceiling and falls in the floor*

OUCH! >.< wait... why am I feeling... weird?

(also, sorry for taking a long time to reply, my Internet suddenly stopped working)

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

*Walks in* I'm back from a three year long travel, and I have no idea what is happening.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

( welcome @Bender124 this is our thread of roleplaying randomness It is pretty much an auto repairing Tavern where something is always happening, usually a result of mine, HahiHa's, ap's or Chryosten's meddling with forces they cannot comprehend xD Currently, we are just back from a trip to a parallel dimension and were just ready to close the portal behind us - you can read some posts back to get an idea.)

Well, maybe you should make yourself useful then. Do Something!!!

Showing 2776-2790 of 3488