ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666361
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Throws the flask behind while flying straight ahead at a high speed*

Eat that you ugly worm!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm sure it can't be too hard to kill a vulture. Although melee weapons are largely useless.

*gets out two SMGs and shoots the big vulture*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

The flask flies into the worm's mouth without breaking; however, the large vulture being unable to swerve fast enough plants its bony claws into the worm instead of Doom, knocking it over mid-jump. As the worm lands inelegantly on its side, the flask gets crunched between its teeth.

As the vulture lets go and flies up again, it is hit by a barrage of bullets from Chryos. Most bullets simply fly through its ethereal body, though one or two graze its solid skull leaving white marks on the charred surface. Enraged, it flies after Doom.

Meanwhile, the decaying powder begins to work; the dune worm, writhing in agony, inadvertently knocks Chryos and ap over. More worms approach, and the smaller vultures circle lower and lower.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Okay. I think the Orb of Winters has cooled down enough for another use.

*grabs orb from bag and activates it only for it to begin raining*

Whoops. Wrong orb. That was the weather orb. Now the place is going to get flooded.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

We are going to get flooded? are we actually going to drown in a desert? wait, the rain may weaken Doom's heating and we are going to suffer from the cold! I think we should find HahiHa as soon as possible and leave this place... HAHIHA?! WHERE ARE YOU?! *takes out the White Key* Chryos, we are likely going to die if we don't change our strategy, I think it's a good time to test this key... can you lend me the orb? *starts to hear more voices*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*rain turns into a thunderstorm*

Okay. I was joking about the place flooding. The desert sand here seems to be absorbing the water.

*lightning suddenly appears and strikes a few bone vultures*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

As with the vulture Doom hit earlier, the lightning temporarily snuffs out the vulture's aetherial bodies, making the skull plummet down; though soon their bodies regenerate and they fly away again. Only once a skull that was hit directly is blown to smithereens, killing the vulture instantly.

Btw Chryos, how much is it raining exactly? I'm just asking because if you saturate loose sand with water, you get quicksand.....

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

let's get out of here! I'd rather not be killed by quicksand! *can see some ruins from a temple made of stone not so far away*

I think we could go there, I can see more trails heading that way... I think it's worth the risk... but where is HahiHa?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Might be a good idea, if you weren't surrounded by dune worms

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Haven't been here in a long time (I don't know why I don't come here often).

BARTENDER!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It was moderate rain but it's already slowly fading away after that thunder storm.

Anyway, I think I have the correct orb. Hopefully it's not the Death Wave one.

*activates it and a black pulse appears from the orb and killing everything it touches in a kilometre radius before fading away*

Oh. Definitely the wrong orb. Hopefully I didn't kill Doom or AP.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Don't worry, I'm alive, I'm a shadow, I just don't know about Doom
hey, let's check those ruins over there, shall we?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Orbs are no fun -.-

Well, all the dune worms within the orb's area of effect are dead. However, bone vultures are closer to what ap is than to live beings. The orb vaporized their aetherial bodies, but they took refuge in their skulls once more. As the orb's effect subsides, they respawn their bodies (plus some nasty bony claws this time, they are getting angry after all) and start flying close to Chryos and ap, trying to lacerate them.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*places Death Orb back in bag*

Since these vultures don't seem like dying, I say we make a break for the ruins. I have no clue whatsoever as to how to kill them.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

As for me, my physiology is Demonic. Not exactly alive the same way, as Demons cannot die either Every time their material form is inflicted mortal injuries, they are simply banished back to the Warp where they spend some time before they invade the mortal realm again. So, nice job Chryos, you've driven me back to my home dimension. You are on your own now

Showing 2746-2760 of 3488