ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665208
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I see. No that's not what I was getting at. I wanted to open a wormhole through which I could stab you, not a black hole that attracts stuff. Basically like a portal; the hole opening behind you should serve as an exit point through which I could stab you in the back from a distance (that's why when you wrote "stabs sword in the floor", I first thought you meant my sword, which would be strange XD )

Though, why are people and objects flying into it? It shouldn't be. Something is wrong...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oooooh, I read that wrong

As for the thing, I have no clue. Maybe it's your sword? Try removing it from the wormhole o.O

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Now that you mention it...

*pulls claymore out of the portal*
*portals collapse, people and objects fall to the ground*

Wow, it's true: adamantium really does have weird effects on portals. I thought that study was a fake.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Heck I didn't expect that either o.O Not that I know anything about adamantium, wormholes or said study but still xD

anyway, back to the battle

*Jumps and attempts to cut the chandelier Ha is still swinging on with a sword wing*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*notices some of my holy ammo is missing along with several other ammos*

Hahiha! You're paying for the magic ammos I've lost! You have no idea how hard it is to get some of these bullets!

*finishes reloading my guns and starts spinning them badly*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Everybody says I'm going to lose. I don't wanna fight anymore(
I used to be the most mighty warrior everybody'd ever seen until I came to this crazy tavern...

*hides in a relatively safe corner with a book titled "La Via Lumaca: a P'phnart manual"

Can I have a glass of red semi-sweet?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*passes a glass of red semi-sweet to mamibo*

You don't know if you're going to lose until we fight. In fact, why not have a duel?

*replaces magic guns with two longswords and passes one to mamibo*

Don't worry if it's not the right weapon, it'll transform into one in which you're accustomed with.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*gulps down the wine*

Longsword is okay. *sincere friendly smile*

*Takes battle stance, holding the sword parallel to the floor on the height of his head*

Let's see what this old man still can do! *Straightens graying beard with left hand*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

{"La Via DELLA Lumaca" is better} {It's Italian for "The Way of The Snail"}

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*holds the longsword with two hands in front of me*

For the record, there will be no use of magic whatsoever. We also can only use our swords and our bodies to attack. Hopefully this should be acceptable? Yes?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

For a barbarian - sure!

I guess we should start then.

*Humble bow*

*Friendly smile swiftly turns into a face, disfigured by rage*
*Howling a battlecry, turns into a furious whirlwind of steel. This turns furniture and fragments of floor around him into sawdust*
*This whaling monstrousity rapidly moves towards Cryos*

*Another chandelier collapses from the intensity of the tavern brawl*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*swings sideways to evade being shredded by mamibo's rage, then back on the other side to evade Doom's attack, but fails at the latter and gets thrown along with the chandelier into the wall due to the impetus*

Ouch. That'll leave some bruises...

*grabs a mug of ale that, by some miracle, was still standing intact on a nearby table and gulps it down*

Aaah OK, I'm ready to go on!

*picks up a bar stool in the left hand, throws it at Doom and charges right after*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Smashes the stool with a punch but is caught off guard by Ha's charge, stumbling backwards and falling*

Uugh, you win this round -_-

*Gets up, spreads wings and sends a massive wave towards Ha by flapping them*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*plants claymore into the floor in an attempt at not being blown away, thus tearing a large gash into the wooden planks*
*gets hit by minor debris, but nothing too big*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*is overwhelmed by mamibo's rage and is driven towards a wall whilst blocking his attacks at the same time*

Okay. That surprised me a bit. I did not expect you to go berserk.

*ducks and uses end of longsword to hit mamibo in the stomach*

Showing 2986-3000 of 3488