ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665834
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*indulges in beers*

Oooh. That really DOES seem like the good stuff xD thanks

Well as for mamibo, it's new year for him too, let's give him some time :P If he wants to cancel the game though, I am alright with that

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I want the most powerful drink you have there, I want to forget about 2017 for this month

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Take this Death Shot. It's pretty powerful to knock you out for an entire month.

*places shot glass with drink in it*

Now what should I do to bring activity back to this place?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't know, aren't there are monsters, Void Creatures or something like that for us to fight against? *drinks the whole glass*
oh m-my *falls asleep deeply*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I much rather avoid fights. They do get tiring after a while. Maybe I should bring back the Wheel of Doom.

*wheel slowly rises up from bar table before a button pops up*

Oh. Guess ap is asleep. Good thing that was just an ordinary shot of vodka I gave him.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Who killed the tavern?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick.

I do believe it was Professor Plum. Colonel Mustard would hardly waste time reading, as he is a military man. A Professor however would have assembled the library personally, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to believe that he had a wide swath of knowledge concerning candlesticks. Def Prof Plum.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I object to both of your claims that it was either Colonel Mustard or Professor Plum. It clearly has to be Mrs White. After all, she is the one who does the cleaning everyday. And only a servant would know each individual candlestick off by heart.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Or it could be Scarlet with the candlestick symbolizing the flame

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You're all wrong. The murder did not happen in the library; there is hardly any trace of struggle, blood or anything here. It is apparent that the kitchen has been cleaned thoroughly recently; it must have happened there.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I object. The basement is cleaned only on February 29ths, we're in January and the basement is perfectly clean. Why would someone want a clean basement after all? I mean, 2016 was a leap year! the basement WAS cleaned in 2016, it could easily wait until 2020!

The blood had to be cleaned after all

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're all being thrown off! All the rooms were thoroughly cleaned after the murder to ensure nobody knew where the actual murder took place! But it's plain obvious that the murder took place in the library since all the books have been moved around.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

So the murderer was clever enough to clean all the rooms, but not to put the books back? I doubt the library is what we're looking for. What other room has objects that would leave blunt traumas like a candlestick?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ballroom has mops

AHA! The plot thickens.

Why would a ballroom... A location seldom used, except in cases of dancing, large parties or meals, contain a mop? It would be blatantly obvious to all except those to whom it isn't, that the mop being found in such an unusual location indicates the ballroom was recently cleaned! A bucket used with this mop must have been taken to the kitchen for cleaning, where it was spilled and the kitchen as posted above was subsequently cleaned. The shuffled books indicates the search for a volume indicating how to remove blood stains from clothing, and in the hurry to find such info the weapon used (candlestick) was mistakenly left behind, combining with the messy books as a false lead!

Obviously, the culprit is...

Mr. Green.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Why would a ballroom... A location seldom used, except in cases of dancing, large parties or meals, contain a mop?

Maybe it's because the mops have to be somewhere. Aside from the garage, which, as you can see is already packed with the car and the various tools and replacement parts, there's little left in the house in terms of a warehouse. As you noticed, a room as the Ballroom is one of the most rarely used rooms in the entire house. It would make sense to be used as a spare warehouse of sorts when not in use.

And if I am wrong, then the ballroom would further implicate Scarlet. A woman known for her status and frequent participation into every social event in the city. This room almost seems like her nest xD

Showing 3106-3120 of 3488