ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665895
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

You are all responsible for this disaster. I, for one, espouse treadmills for every working child.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*sigh* okay, okay, I may have helped you killing The Tavern... but I guess we should try to revive it? like maybe a potion or a ritual? any ideas?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

How 'bout we pour all of the liquor on the floor, in hopes that the Tavern may smell the alcohol and come back to life?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Do it. Maybe it'll drop the roof on you for dousing it in liquor.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Maybe it will absorb the alcohol, and become so inebriated that when it does drop the roof on me, it misses and smashes into whoever started this mess?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Anyway, I got bored so I decided to install a button that does nothing at all. Or maybe it does do something and I just haven't figured out what it does. Anyway, feel free to press it. Maybe it'll revive the tavern in the process.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Sure. Pour me an ale, I'll press the button in the meantime.

*presses button*

Well, so much for th-

*rrrumble*
*tavern slowly rebuilds starting from the button, except that it gets bigger and better*

Wow, how did you do that?!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

wait a minute, I think Chryos meant this button *points a button identical to the one Ha pressed right next to it* What you pressed must have been some sort of reconstruction mechanism...that no one knew existed.

Oh well...pour me a drink too. Guess I need to go exploring in the new rooms of the Tavern very soon

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Sure, no prob. Just, uh... what kind of drink would you like? Also, be careful exploring those added rooms in the Tavern. Some of them might be Gantichambers.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I assure you none of them leads to the Gantichambers. It says so on this map that happens to be laying on the counter. Unless of course a portal opens up in one of the rooms which leads there.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'll explore those new rooms very soon, I'll just have some wine before doing it. I want to be drunk when re-discovering The Tavern *takes a glass of wine*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

That's weird. I'm pretty sure this place has been warded against bots. I guess some do tend to slip through the cracks.

*lobs a grenade at the bot to blow it up*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Chryosten uses Grenade on Bot.
It is super effective!

*takes a sip of ale*

Hey, maybe we'll get a game room with a billiards table and stuff?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

o- *sic* kay, I'm so dr-drunk I *sic* can't even think well *sic* let's exp- explore th-this *sic* place *starts walking arround, almost falling in the floor*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*a bunch of bots suddenly come pouring out a door*

Well, that explains how they managed to avoid the defences. They must have infiltrated the tavern whilst the reconstruction occurred.

Showing 3166-3180 of 3488