ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665779
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Any other ideas?
See if he's edible? *prods Nietz with fondue fork*
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*dead crimson dragon suddenly crashes into the tavern from above*

Oh, so that's why it was taking so long. They were trying to kill a legendary dragon. Well, at least you can have unrefined Dragonblood Mead now.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

*peeks inside over the windowsill*

Man... I hope they won't find out it was me who spilled that red bottle of liquid.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

How convenient! I'll just use a little bit of it for the transfusion, you can have the rest for beverages or whatever.

*punctures the dragon with a diamond drill and performs the transfusion*

This will take a minute. Nietz should be fi- huh? *turns around and looks at the window* Hmm... I thought I heard something... Eh, not important I guess. Anyway, Nietz should recover rapidly. Side effects should be minimal. And yes, I made sure that dragonblood is compatible.

There, that should be enough. *stops the transfusion and bandages Nietz's arm* All done.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*wakes up*
What happened?
Ewww... why am I in a puddle of green slime?!
Why do I feel like I was stabbed by a 12-inch knife in the arm?!
But more importantly... Why is there a dragon in the tavern?!

*Bone cracking sounds*
Aaargh!! Why is there a leopard biting my leg!!!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Are you sure that's not Fish trying to eat you? Although, why would he forsake his fondue fork? Still, it's a good sign! It means your bones didn't turn to goo ^^

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmmm... a Dragon... I want to fight that Dragon! can I fight the Dragon, please?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Hang on a minute ... you're talking as though you can't see me, he thinks I'm a leopard, nobody else seems to have noticed that green guy who just left, and I'm still seeing Chryosten a chipmunk.

The most probable scenario is therefore that the tavern is flooded with halucinogenic gas, or a bunch of illusion spells were cast over it, ... or I'm asleep again.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Probably all of the above. Things do get messy around here.

And you can fight the dragon if you want ap, but it won't offer much of a challenge since its already dead.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Oh. I just wanted to fight a giant and evil creature that is more powerful than all of us
Can I loot his heart? we could use it to make something cool, right?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Sure. It's not like it's suddenly going to get revived by a passing necromancer.

*prods the dragon's corpse just in case*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

It seems that my bones have actually healed after a bit... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Anywho! Look at all these Dragon Scales! Claws galore! It's magnificent wings! Fangs *opens Dragon's mouth* Urk! Never should've done that!
*grabs dagger from... somewhere...*
Let me just get some of these... *pulls* stuff!
And now, my trusty... *searches pocket* Wait one moment... *pulls out big sewing needle* There we go!
Now... Let me just take some of this *gets steel wire from outside the tavern*
*random noises ranging from metal clashing to jackhammers to chicken noises*

Okay! Let me start and make something cool.

-3 hours later-

Aaand I'm done! What do you guys think of this sweet hooded cape I made from the dragon's scales? I used some of the claws to give some style to the shoulders and also I got them shined up, it's really handy since it actually has some fire-proofing and its dragon scent will scare off any wild animal that's usually part of a dragon's diet. Also, really sorry for the mess there Chryo, I tried to test whether or not this thing's fire-proofed so I used some of your flammable drinks/potions and molotov ****tailed the cape, I'll pay for them once I sell the other Dragon Parts I've managed to scavenge.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Nice cape but, well, doesn't seem like it offers full body protection and...Oooh, scavenging again. Forget what I said about dragonslaying in the previous page, is there anything left for me to loot?

Hmm, *unsheathes sword and cuts out the dragon's eyes along with a big chunk of the head*

Sorry, it's the only way to make sure the dragon's eyes are not damaged, I happen to be missing my tools at the best possible time again

And now to take some blood before it gets cold *quickly grabs a bottle with an ominous purple liquid from behind the counter, uncorks it, empties it on the floor and stabs the dragon, drawing some of the blood into the bottle*

Hey Chryos what was in that bottle anyway? Hope the leftover liquid inside it won't spoil or alter the dragonblood in any way

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

*peeks over the windowsill again after quickly ducking to escape being seen*

That was close!

Now let's see what they're up to... hmmm... it seems that the purple liquid @Doombreed spilled on the floor is slowly eating its way through and opening some kind of vortex in the middle of the tavern? Nothing good can come from that... and they're all too busy looting that dead dragon to notice it. Should I warn them? But that would mean I would have to come out of my hiding place... eh...

Lemme think what to do for a moment... I could... *feels a warm breeze grazing his neck* ...huh? What is that? *turns around to see what causes it*

(Oo)

*a huge pack of dragons stare at him with piercing eyes, as some blaze fire in the sky while roaring in a thunderous way*

Oh sh...

*jumps up and runs inside the tavern*

HAAAALLLPP!!!! AT ARMS!!! DRAGONS!!! A HUGE PACK OF THEM OUTSIDE!!!

They must have been alarmed when you killed that dragon! Quick! Everybody gear up and...

*stumbles over a dragon eye, skids through the dragon blood and falls into the vortex in the floor*

WHUAAAAAAAaaaaaa... ... .. .

*manages to grab a floor board and dangles from it*

Help? Anyone?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ughh, well, first of all, we didn't kill the dragon, the crew Chryos hired when he ordered Dragonblood did. And I for one do recall being against that pr-- *is interrupted by the whole Tavern shaking*

Oh great o.O Portal sucking stuff in inside, dragons outside. A certain sense of nostalgia is being felt and appreciated

*completely ignores MrDayCee as he helplessly clings on the floor board*
*unsheathes sword*

Alright lads! Dragonslaying awaits us. Have at it!

Showing 3226-3240 of 3488