ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665760
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Corrupted void dragons? Well I don't know about the void part, but the dragon part I can deal with.

*blasts off another harpoon, which impales one of the resurrected dragons in the rib cage*

Strike!

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*dragon comes back to life again*
Ummm... can anyone deal with the void monsters reanimating the dragons? If no one has high-level magic then I guess we'll have to obliterate the dragons... so... no loot...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ever thought about fixing that trident I gave you? I think that trident contains and stores void energy inside it passively. Thanks to you breaking it, all that void energy was released which attracted void beasts.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

I did not break that trident it shatterred by itself, look at it *points to pile of dust*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Will super glue fix it?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't think superglue can fix the trident when it's become a pile of dust.

Say, do you know of a repair spell? Or maybe one that can turn back time on an object?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hmm, dust... say, do you think it would work if I were to collect that dust and use it to 3D-print a new trident? I won't be able to replicate its original crystalline structure, but I could try realigning the crystal dust using some kind of electric or magnetic field. I would of course have to use a polymer matrix together with the dust to keep it together, so we'd be far from the original piece... but maybe worth a try?

Of course, if anyone knows any repair or time reversal spell, that would indeed be the preferred solution.

In the meantime, I will try to figure out a type of ammo that opens a temporary portal to the void upon impact, so we could send the corrupted dragons to the void together with the void beast that animates it. Yeah, I know, no loot... but do you have a better idea?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You can try, but I don't think it'll work. Maybe try duplicate the dust first if you can before trying it out. You know, just in case you accidentally cause some sort of change to the dust itself.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You know what? I'll just take a small grain *picks out a grain from the pile of dust* to use as seed for the growth of an entirely new trident. Do you have any photography or drawing of it so I can make a mould?

However, this might take a while, even by artificially accelerating the growth, so don't count on that too much.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*passes HahiHa a picture of said trident*

There you go. Took a picture of it before I bought it from the black market.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Ugh! these Void Creatures are terrible!
I have no idea how we could open a portal to the Void...

do you remember how waS came to the Earth that day? maybe we could use it to open a portal and send them back?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You know, before we toss the void dragons back to the void, we should find out if they have any weaknesses. After all, they're weaker than waS in terms of power so they should be a little easier to kill.

*summons out a staff with a golden cross on it*

Not much of a religious person but I'm just going to test if they're susceptible to holy magic.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Ummmm.... Chryo, Void creatures are creatures unlike hell spawns.
They are impervious to holy or hell magic.
Just giving you a heads up before you get rekt by them.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Alright, the new crystal trident is seeded and growing. Also, I have experimental void portal ammo. Let's test it out!

*loads a big, singular-looking shell into the cannon and fires it at the nearest void dragon*
*the shell explodes in the dragon's face; a second later dragon and explosion are sucked into a small void portal, which disappears immediately*

Hey, that worked pretty nicely! I- er, what's that?

*a little farther away, the air seems to flicker wildly; when suddenly another void portal opens briefly and out of it the dragon falls to the ground, tumbling down before being reanimated by the void creature inside*

Ugh. So much for that. But wait, this gave me an idea *rushes back to his lab again*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Anyway... Let me try something

*jumps on Void Dragon*
Let's see if this works
*stabs Void Dragon's skull with both daggers*

Hmmm... it seems to be hard and sharp enough
*pulls daggers*
*jumps off Void Dragon*

If anyone can enchant some anti-Void enchantment on my dagger that would be great

Showing 3286-3300 of 3488