ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665189
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Chryo.... you must be thirsty, we've already finished up. Time to get loots
But before that... Yo mamibo! I'll be returning the thread man, thanks a lot

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Thirsty? Probably. I mean we have been fighting for a while. Anyway, on to harvesting the void dragons for parts and loot.

*borrows a dagger from Nietz and uses it to cut open the underside of a void dragon*

Now where are those void crystals... Ah. Found them along with an axe.

*tosses out the axe before extracting the crystals*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*comes out from a shower and sauna* There, the glow and cold are gone. Loot time!

*takes out a plasma cutter and dissects a dragon corpse, putting everything in sorted bags before sending them to the lab*

Oh, I almost forgot! According to what I could glean from the dragon's head while ensnared, it should be... there!

*picks a shovel, runs to a point outside the tavern, digs a shallow hole and takes a large ovoid object out from the earth*

Dragon eggs! There's a whole nest buried here, one of the reasons why they attacked us! There should be at least one for everybody, I think.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Oooooh!!! I'll get that one with a black and blue coloured eg~ wait... are the eggs choosing us or am I just seeing a black and blue coloured, probably fake dragon egg mixed with white real dragon eggs?
Anyway, I'll just go get some of these long front claws to make two swords, some bones and scales for light armor, teeth for throwing knives, wing flesh for a bag, hmmmm.... anyone got some good ideas for dragon-themed weapons and armor and maybe other stuff? Also, anyone wanna go to the blacksmith in the town way over yonder with me to get their stuff made? I'd love a dragon set of weapons, clothes and armor (I know, old-fashioned, but if I'm gonna be fathering a baby dragon, I need it to think I'm a dragon)
AHA! A dragon wingsuit! Good idea or not? I need my dragon to know how to fly and I'll teach it the basics: gliding!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh god. Dragon eggs. I already have velociraptors to tend to and now I need to tend to a baby dragon too?

*picks up a purple dragon egg*

Is it just me or is it just that this egg seems to be affected by the void? Anyway, I'll just take it and see what it'll hatch into later.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I get one too, right?
*buttons up his shirt while running up*

I like this brown one with red and gold dots.
By the way, can I have my thread back?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*gives thread back*
I've been calling you for that @mamibo

Yup I knew it! Dragon Babies are choosing us!
Anyway, I'll be off in probably a one-day hike to the blacksmith and get my stuff made.
*checks list*

1. 2 swords from long claws
  2. wingsuit from wing flesh
  3. dragon teeth throwing knives
  4. dragonscale and bone light or medium armor
  5. flame-proof rucksack made from dragon skin
  6. adding more designs to my hooded cape like putting a skinned dragon's tail in the middle of my cape
  7. Dragon egg incubator/cradle made from a dragon's flame sack and bones

And let me take some excess loot as *pulls out a silver crown adorned with sapphires from a dragon's stomach* payment to the blacksmith... Yeah, this'll do. See you guys, will be bringing in some regular drinks from other pubs while I'm at the town

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Actually, that isn't a bad idea... *processes to tan some dragon hide and sow it into a new, fireproof hooded cape, tunic and trousers*

I also picked a dragon egg... this green one with the silvery marbleization kind of appealed to me.

Is it just me or is it just that this egg seems to be affected by the void? Anyway, I'll just take it and see what it'll hatch into later.

Why not? I don't see what could go wrong.
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmm... Dragon Eggs... I'll take this white and yellow-goldish egg... YAY!
Maybe I get a Dragon with different elements than me, I think that would be cool, right? more variety and all

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Hey guys I'm back from the town over yonder
Anyone got elemental runes (preferrably fire or electricity runes) I could use for these two babies? *shows Dragon Claw Swords*

Also, look at my trousers, it has dagger holsters and my Bony Dragonscale Armor has the sheaths in the back
And since the blacksmith was so happy with the crown I gave, he made my cape have this *shows Hooded Cape turn into Dragon Wings*
He got the whole town to help, new Armorian magical tech hybrid. These wings move as if they're my limbs. It does feel a bit weird tho, but it'll probably be normal to me after a while, and they're easy to hide *Wings turn back into Hooded Cape*
I also got *counts* 40 Dragon Tooth Throwing Knives and I even have pouches for them

I am now ready for another massive attack to the Tavern!!!
*holds up Black and Blue Dragon Egg*
And you're gonna help me with slaying them Blaze.

*puts rum into cooler* I labeled them and please refrain from putting weird stuff in it Chryo, I just want to have non-hazardous alcoholics to drink.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I've only got poison and frost runes(

Moreover, guys, I have a little bit of a problem here... My dragon egg is actually a weird puzzle box.
*holds up egg to show it is really made of wood incrusted with gold and rubies*
I'll be trying to solve it now...
Hmmm...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Are you sure you didn't get a fake dragon egg or a mimic? They can be pretty dangerous when mishandled.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

I found a fish between the dragon eggs! Guys, I think this is a void fish! Incredibly rare! Can I take it home? It seems to like me.
By the way, I just saw the image of it in a "rare fish encyclopedia", so can someone tell me what does it do?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It lists things in alphabetical order and tells you about them.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*drinks rum*
Anyone else's Dragon Eggs started hatching? Blaze's starting to push out of its egg and I have no clue of what to do and what to get ready when it starts to hatch. I just realized this wasn't Pokemon and this is a real Dragon Egg! They don't just pop out after cracking the egg like an Axew would. Chryo, you got Velociraptors right? What did you do when they hatched?!

Showing 3331-3345 of 3488