ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666226
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

For real, Dark? You know you're gonna pay for that, right? That's about 2000 ACR worth of damage right there...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I did say phase through all objects so the furniture are all unaffected. Although the tavern is now sitting in a very large crater. There also might be a couple clone corpses lying around after that hit.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

why...
*sniffles*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*Comes up from under the bar*

Well thanks a lot Chryos for dealing with the situation, but I needed those clones alive. I only caught two! Now I will have to begin anew... at least I know it works, kind of.

And yes, I will make sure they don't escape this time, don't worry.

*fills up a mug with mead and sits at a charred table*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Your fault for not stating that they had to be alive. Many clones were killed due to you not sharing the fact that you wanted them alive.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

the meteorite only passed through the furniture but the blast was very close, so it did affect them, even if it didn't land on them

Anyway, I'll leave you two to clean up your mess Bye bye

*disappears in the warp*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*a bear-like sea-monkey creature steps out of the kitchen wearing oven mitts*
Okay, so; funny story. I was reheating some extradimensional cod when a robed guy smashed through the ceiling and blew up the microwave, and then a big ghostly thing came down on top of him and-- Were you guys setting the furniture on fire again? I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to work today.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Your fault for not stating that they had to be alive. Many clones were killed due to you not sharing the fact that you wanted them alive.

You do realize that the real HahiHa probably went in the cellar and not under the bar right?

I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to work today.

Yeah, well, what kind of work do you do here? you've been here for a long time but we only assumed you were a regular...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*shrugs*

Does it really matter? At least the clone problem is solved now. Speaking of which, I need to activate that self destruct mechanism in that cloning machine.

*presses button on a remote before throwing it out the window*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

you've been here for a long time but we only assumed you were a regular...
Exactly. If not for all the brawls and death matches and nigh-apocalyptic devastation brought about by artifacts of unspeakable evil, this would be the perfect job.

Also, somebody owes me more hair. A lot more. *taps fin-foot impatiently*
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh, so you view it as a job then. Fair enough, but maybe you can just let go and simply not care that much about this kind of destruction

As for the hair, well, I wouldn't know. It was one of the few things going on here I had absolutely nothing to do with! XD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Maybe try this potion which encourages hair growth. I bought it from an apothecary and was not brewed by me at all.

*passes it to Fish*

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

It seems that the potion made Fish pass out. I'll take some. Could use an Abe Lincoln...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Here's your Abe Lincoln.

*gives Apple an Abe Lincoln action figure*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Whyyyy ... does ev'rythung smel'ike turp-en-tine?

Showing 1456-1470 of 3488