ForumsForum GamesUtterly Random and Probably Crazy (RPG) || Step 1 (Page 10)

203 53134
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to Utterly Random and Probably Crazy. Please read the first post of the signup thread if you have not done so already.

The prologue can only be completed before the actual start of the game. The prologue must be completed individually. You do not need to copy and paste your character sheet for the Prologue, but this will be necessary later. Everyone must answer the first question below and the conversation will go from there.

Please use OOC if you are not in-character.

PROLOGUE
"How did you sleep last night?"

ROSTER
09 / 06 / 10 / 06 09philj (death)
10 / 10 / 11 / 06 apldeap123 (snakes and spiders)
12 / 10 / 08 / 03 danwar123 (failure)
08 / 11 / 08 / 02 Darkfire45 (bees)
12 / 13 / 09 / 05 MattEmAngel (heights)
15 / 12 / 07 / 05 nivlac724 (mecha)
12 / 13 / 09 / 04 red303 (toddlers)
13 / 07 / 08 / 03 Shoeminor (enclosement)
15 / 09 / 08 / 05 StormWaker (horses)
10 / 14 / 07 / 06 xerox (mosquitoes and other small bitey insects)

• 203 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Not very well. I ended up playing Pixel Dungeon for four hours and got two hours of rest.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Last night I didn't sleep well, I was up too late writing a blog. As I am doing now.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I slept terribly. I had another nightmare about Christmas morning. The children running after me, screaming to rip my skin off and play with my guts... It was awful. I just couldn't go to sleep after that. I kept asking myself the same questions as always. Are all presents like me doomed to be ripped apart? What do kids have against presents? Why can't presents live long, happy lives? I'm just glad to have survived this long.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I got some sleep last night,but not a huge amount.Mostly because of another nightmare about...Me failing to stay in flight and crash-landing.However,that occurred pretty late.Feel ready for the day/night.

Not very well. I ended up playing Pixel Dungeon for four hours and got two hours of rest.
How far did you get?

I slept terribly. I had another nightmare about Christmas morning. The children running after me, screaming to rip my skin off and play with my guts... It was awful. I just couldn't go to sleep after that. I kept asking myself the same questions as always. Are all presents like me doomed to be ripped apart? What do kids have against presents? Why can't presents live long, happy lives? I'm just glad to have survived this long.

Give the humman children a chance.They dont understand that you are alive
and think of you as containers of what they want.Try to run away when they do that,or try to get away from Cristmas entirely.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

How far did you get?

Towards the end of the fourth hour, I finally got the Amulet of Yendor, beating the game, and was satisfied enough to go to sleep. It took me 153 tries over a period of three months.

Also, I slept too hard to remember my dream. In case dreaming is a large factor. We'll see how it is when Gantic responds.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Alright then.Shall i call on him to make him respond?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

StormWalker:

"How often do you stay up playing video games?"

09philj

Last night I didn't sleep well, I was up too late writing a blog. As I am doing now.

"How often do you stay up writing a blog?"

red303

"How often do you have this nightmare?"

danwar123

I got some sleep last night,but not a huge amount.Mostly because of another nightmare about...Me failing to stay in flight and crash-landing.However,that occurred pretty late.Feel ready for the day/night.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

Why is it that almost always when I want to join one of these things,it`s in the middle of something?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

OOC @Shoeminor: Because you're in the wrong thread. Anyone can join at any time, but you need to create your character in the other thread.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

"How often do you stay up playing video games?"

Very frequently. I'm always tired, but I can't pull myself away.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I slept alright but I'm still kind of tired.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I always sleep from 8 to 12 hours. So you could say i slept really well c:

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I was writing until about 1:15 AM. Just don't tell my mother...

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

ON a scale of 1-10,it would be a 3.I normally have either no nightmare at all or...a more terrifying and brutal one.*Shudders*

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To StormWalker:
"Why would you say that is? That you can't pull yourself away?

To Darkfire45:
"Did you have any dreams? or nightmares?"

To xerox:
"Did you have any dreams? or nightmares?"

To 09philj:
"Why do you think your behavior concern your mother?"

To danwar123:
"Would you say that you are greatly affected by this nightmare when you wake up? and that it affects your day?"

Showing 1-15 of 203