ForumsForum GamesSkyrim RPG/RP

76 21954
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You are an inhabitant of Skyrim. Your story takes place along the same timeframe as that of the Dragonborn. You can encounter him in your journey towards becoming a top assassin, adventurer, archmage, war general, sneak thief, bartender, merchant, priest, hunter or whatever you choose to be!

If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's plot... Skyrim is a vast expanse of arctic mountains and spring valleys teaming with exotic wildlife and dangerous creatures. Dragons have returned to Skyrim after years of belief that they were wiped out. The Dragonborn is the only person who can permanently kill them by devouring their souls.

This will be as canon as possible. The Dragonborn will mostly be found doing things involving the main questline, not all the additional storylines and miscellaneous quests. Those are things that you can get involved in!

This can be as RPG intensive or as RP intensive as you want. If you want to spend your days selling linen wraps in Riverwood all day or progress your way up the Noble ladder in Dragonsreach you can. The RPG elements come into play for those who want to dive into Mzulft or random caves in search of loot and fortune.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: Nord, Breton, Imperial, Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orismer, Khajiit, Redguard, Argonian
If you are unfamiliar with races, then read up here: [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races]
Bio: Tell us about your character! Can be as short or as long as you would like!
Appearance: Give a description of what they look like!
Occupation: How do you make ends meet? Like in the game, you will start out low on the chain and grow into the fearsome warrior or wealthy Jarl you desire to be.
Hometown: Anywhere from Solitude to Shor's Stone can be your home!
*If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's towns and cities I can help put you where your character would most likely go.*
---------------------------------------------
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:
Condition: Healthy

• 76 Replies
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Ratrama Herean
Race: Dunmer
Bio: Incredibly merciless and uncaring
Appearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Hometown: Immigrant from Morrowind
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 40 G
Magic/Abilities: Fire Resistance
Equipment: Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, Iron Mace

You enter the tower and see a fellow Dunmer sitting and cooking some chicken at a fire. He's a simple looking guy, with black hair in a ponytail and a scruffy beard. He looks at you and smiles, "Why, hello there! I've been waiting for someone like you for a few days now. What bring you to Skyrim?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Erik Fletcher
Race: Khajiit.
Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.
Appearance: Black fur with gray streaks and yellow eyes.
Hometown: Solitude.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Skooma, Cup, Fur Boots, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 8 G
Magic/Abilities: Night Vision
Equipment: Footwraps, Ragged Trousers, Iron Dagger

I attempt to open his pack and grab the coins, if I can't get the coins without alerting him I attempt to cut into the side of his pack to get the coins. I keep watch for the guards and the alertness of the adventurer.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Appearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks

"And who are you?" I ask, never dropping my guard.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.

The pack is tied shut so you cut into the bag. He doesn't notice, but as he stands up, a bottle falls out of the bag and crashes to the ground. The liquid hisses as it sucks the life out of bits of grass on the ground. "Poison," you think to yourself. Before you can react, the Argonian spins around and slashes your leg. You collapse to the floor and black out.

You wake up to the sound of running water. As you open your eyes you see three figures in front of you. You look down at your leg to see it is patched up and only slightly sore. They must have patched it up. As your vision focuses, you begin to identify the three figures: you recognize the Argonian from before, along with a female Argonian and a bald Nord in leather armor with strange tattoos on his face. The Argonian from Solitude notices you first, "Hello there," he says with a snide demeanor, "You thought this would be a normal grab didn't you?"

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm Malthyr Elenil. I'm assuming you are an immigrant like I?" He says.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

"Ratrama. And You assume right."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I hack up a wad of spit and spit on the ground before I look at them, "Yeah, sounds about right. What's that dagger coated with anyways? I'm no alchemist but I don't know what poison knocks someone out that fast."

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"Well Ratrama, I'm trying to make my way to Windhelm. It's a few miles down the road. Apparantly Windhelm has its own part of town for us Dunmer! But, the other day when I tried to make it there, there was a massive spider blocking the path! I've never been the fighter type so I ran back here as fast as I could and I've been stuck here ever since hoping for someone else to come along and help me out. It looks like Mara has answered my prayers!"

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

As you lurch your heard forward to spit, you feel restrained. You realize you are tied to a chair! "Hah, you wont be going anywhere," the second Argonian chimes in. The main Argonian smiles, "Ahhhh the poison. It's a strong paralysis I concocted myself. I was gonna take out that old fool with the bad eye... But decided you were much more worthy. I knew what was going on the moment that buffoon slammed in to me."

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

"Giant spider you say?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I spit anyway, "Sorry if any of that got on you, yeah, it's an old routine, though how much it works in comparison with how often you get caught, it's insane. You think people would cop on, but they don't, even to people you do the system to more then once, they keep falling for it. Fools. Out of curiosity when did you notice me?"

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Azular
Race: Khajiit
Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.
Hometown: Nowhere.
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:

May I join as well?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"Yeah boy he was big. One of those... Frostbite Spiders? I think that's what they are called. They are all over the wilds here. I know a fellow in Windhelm who can house us. If you can protect us, I'll let him know you're a good man and he can take us in 'til we get our footing. What d'ya say?"

"That's actually the thing. I didn't know you were behind me until that poison fell. That's why I didn't kill you. I was surprised you went undetected for so long. I knew you could make a nice addition," the Argonian says. You can tell he likes you.

Name: Azular
Race: Khajiit
Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.
Hometown: Nowhere.
Inventory: 3 Bottles of Skooma, 2 Apples, Cooked Chicken
Equipment: Light Blue Dress, Brown Shoes, Iron Dagger

You wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds of voices downstairs. You quickly recognize their accent as your own and jump out of bed. Could this be the caravan you have been waiting to meet up with? You run downstairs to see four Khajiit standing and talking to Keerava, the bartender at The Bee and The Barb here in Riften.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I smile, "Darn, so close but so far. How much coin did you have on you anyways? Just curious with what I would have gotten away with if not for that bottle of poison."

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Name: Leif
Race: Nord
Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Hometown: Windhelm
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, Bread, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Gold: 50 G
Magic/Abilities: Cold Resistance
Equipment: Belted Tunic, Fur Boots, Iron Axe

When first seeing the Shatter-Shield sisters, I reply with a hearty "Hey lasses!", but I turn gloomy for a second at the mention of the troll. "Aye, that beast caused quite a ruckus, and all because the gate guards were drunk on their post again! But that reminds me", and there I turn cheery again, "nothing happened all day at the market as usual, but when I came here some stranger was talking to Rolff about something. The stranger must have said something Rolff didn't like because fists started flying, but the stranger gave him quite a thrashing! I'll never forget Rolff's look after that! *bursts out in a hearty laughter*

Showing 16-30 of 76