ForumsForum GamesSkyrim RPG/RP

76 21953
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You are an inhabitant of Skyrim. Your story takes place along the same timeframe as that of the Dragonborn. You can encounter him in your journey towards becoming a top assassin, adventurer, archmage, war general, sneak thief, bartender, merchant, priest, hunter or whatever you choose to be!

If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's plot... Skyrim is a vast expanse of arctic mountains and spring valleys teaming with exotic wildlife and dangerous creatures. Dragons have returned to Skyrim after years of belief that they were wiped out. The Dragonborn is the only person who can permanently kill them by devouring their souls.

This will be as canon as possible. The Dragonborn will mostly be found doing things involving the main questline, not all the additional storylines and miscellaneous quests. Those are things that you can get involved in!

This can be as RPG intensive or as RP intensive as you want. If you want to spend your days selling linen wraps in Riverwood all day or progress your way up the Noble ladder in Dragonsreach you can. The RPG elements come into play for those who want to dive into Mzulft or random caves in search of loot and fortune.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: Nord, Breton, Imperial, Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orismer, Khajiit, Redguard, Argonian
If you are unfamiliar with races, then read up here: [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races]
Bio: Tell us about your character! Can be as short or as long as you would like!
Appearance: Give a description of what they look like!
Occupation: How do you make ends meet? Like in the game, you will start out low on the chain and grow into the fearsome warrior or wealthy Jarl you desire to be.
Hometown: Anywhere from Solitude to Shor's Stone can be your home!
*If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's towns and cities I can help put you where your character would most likely go.*
---------------------------------------------
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:
Condition: Healthy

• 76 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

(My inventory wasn't updated, as I had finished both beef and bread and paid another mug of mead. I took the liberty and changed that (Nord Mead was 5g as in the game, right?))

Name: Leif
Race: Nord
Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Hometown: Windhelm
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Gold: 35 G
Magic/Abilities: Cold Resistance
Equipment: Belted Tunic, Fur Boots, Iron Axe

I approach the suspicious shape, muttering, "should get used to carry a torch around..." As my eyes get accustomed to the darkness I reach out with the intention of waking up what I think must be either a sleeping beggar or a passed out drunkard.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Azular
Race: Khajiit
Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.
Hometown: Nowhere.
Inventory: 3 Bottles of Skooma, 2 Apples, Cooked Chicken
Gold: 40 G
Magic/Abilities: Night Vision
Equipment: Light Blue Dress, Brown Shoes, Iron Dagger

I think for a moment "Agreed, I shall go with you."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Erik Fletcher
Race: Khajiit.
Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.
Appearance: Black fur with gray streaks and yellow eyes.
Hometown: Solitude.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Skooma, Cup, Fur Boots, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 8 G
Equipment: Footwraps, Ragged Trousers, Iron Dagger

"That's my point, your not wearing rags, but I am, we're different. But yeah, I would like to make some more cash, actually, I've slowly been looking for you."

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Name: Magnus
Race:Altmer
Bio: Magnus was born in the summerset isles and trained in magic for a time before leaving the isles. Partly due to wanting travel and partly due to getting tried of the stuck up nature of his people so he left. Magus came to skyrim looking for artifacts to sell or keep for himself.
Appearance: slightly smaller that the regular high elf with gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.
Hometown: Summerset isle
Inventory: 3 Carrots, Cooked Beef, 1 Bottle of Ale, 4 Lockpicks
Magic/Abilities: Fury, Flames, Healing
Equipment: Blue Mage Robes w/ Hood, Iron Dagger, Black Boots

"How much for a room miss?" I ask walking up to the bar.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Condition: Healthy, Shaken-Up (less focused and skilled in fighting)

(I had already taken the money out, just forgot to take out food. Thank!)

You approach the body and realize the person has lost their clothes. You try to shake them awake... No response... You turn them over and are shocked to see deep gashes all over the body. But that's not what surprises you the most. You look at the face... It's Friga Shatter-Shield.

Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.

"Very well. Meet us outside the northern gate at dawn and we will journey together." With that, Ahkari and the other Khajiit turn and leave.

Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.

"Hmph! Flattery will get you nowhere, cat. You have a lot to learn. But not know. Now we sleep. You will find your old things in the chest behind us along with a few new things," Jaree-Ra and the other two turn and leave. You are alone and unfamiliar with your surroundings.

Bio: Magnus was born in the summerset isles and trained in magic for a time before leaving the isles. Partly due to wanting travel and partly due to getting tried of the stuck up nature of his people so he left. Magus came to skyrim looking for artifacts to sell or keep for himself.
Appearance: slightly smaller that the regular high elf with gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.

"10 Gold a night. How long are you in town for?" the women behind the bar says.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

With a sigh I check the current time.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Flattery has gotten me out of more holes then you know." I say with a smile before heading over to the box, I take out my knife and see if I can slide the blade between the lid and the body of the chest.

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Appearance: slightly smaller then the regular high elf. Has gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.

"Depends on if I find any leads on artifacts to hunt or not." I say placing 10 gold on the counter.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I am horrified upon seeing the wounds and even more so at recognizing poor Friga. After the shock I start to realize that the murder must have been relatively recent; I quickly look around in case the murderer would still linger nearby before alerting the other guards in order to search the city.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You can tell that the moon is setting and a new day is approaching. You guess that you have an hour.

You don't have you're knife. It is in the chest. But as you approach the chest you clearly see it is open. Inside you retrieve your belongings and find the following:

Leather Chestpiece
Leather Gauntlets
Leather Boots
Steel Sword
2 Lockpicks
Weak Poison

Appearance: slightly smaller then the regular high elf. Has gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.
Gold: 30 G

"Ah you're a treasure hunter?" the bartender says as she collects the gold, "I don't know how good you are in battle, but there's an ancient Nordic crypt south of here. Halldir's Cairn. I'll mark it on your map." You give her your map and she circles its location.

You quickly look around and spot a dark figure peering at you from a corner towards the residential area.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

(Sorry I've been offline guys. Life has been busy.)

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

I decide to go to my room to sleep some before my journey.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

When I see the dark figure, I start running towards it, shouting "Hey you! Stop right there!"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

This is much easier then I expected... I think to myself as I reach down into the box and slowly pick up the items one at a time, watching for any traps that may activate once items are removed. If nothing happens I then use my footwraps to pick up the poison, inspecting it for leaks or cracks.

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Gold: 30 G

"Thanks miss." I say walking to my room and resting for the night.

Showing 61-75 of 76