ForumsForum GamesSkyrim RPG/RP

76 21948
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You are an inhabitant of Skyrim. Your story takes place along the same timeframe as that of the Dragonborn. You can encounter him in your journey towards becoming a top assassin, adventurer, archmage, war general, sneak thief, bartender, merchant, priest, hunter or whatever you choose to be!

If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's plot... Skyrim is a vast expanse of arctic mountains and spring valleys teaming with exotic wildlife and dangerous creatures. Dragons have returned to Skyrim after years of belief that they were wiped out. The Dragonborn is the only person who can permanently kill them by devouring their souls.

This will be as canon as possible. The Dragonborn will mostly be found doing things involving the main questline, not all the additional storylines and miscellaneous quests. Those are things that you can get involved in!

This can be as RPG intensive or as RP intensive as you want. If you want to spend your days selling linen wraps in Riverwood all day or progress your way up the Noble ladder in Dragonsreach you can. The RPG elements come into play for those who want to dive into Mzulft or random caves in search of loot and fortune.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: Nord, Breton, Imperial, Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orismer, Khajiit, Redguard, Argonian
If you are unfamiliar with races, then read up here: [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races]
Bio: Tell us about your character! Can be as short or as long as you would like!
Appearance: Give a description of what they look like!
Occupation: How do you make ends meet? Like in the game, you will start out low on the chain and grow into the fearsome warrior or wealthy Jarl you desire to be.
Hometown: Anywhere from Solitude to Shor's Stone can be your home!
*If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's towns and cities I can help put you where your character would most likely go.*
---------------------------------------------
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:
Condition: Healthy

• 76 Replies
baktraball
baktraball
14 posts
Nomad

Name: Ratrama Herean
Race: Dunmer
Bio: Incredibly merciless and uncaringAppearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Hometown: Immigrant from Morrowind
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 40 G
Magic/Abilities: Fire Resistance
Equipment: Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, Iron Mace

I whisk out my lockpicks and set to work. "Only thing I see up here is an old, rusty sword." i shout.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: Incredibly merciless and uncaring
Appearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 2 Lockpicks

You see if you can get the lock open with the first pick. (Heads-Open, Tails-Broken)
The pick breaks! Do you try again?
Chest = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Chest
Tails
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Erik Fletcher
Race: Khajiit.
Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.
Appearance: Black fur with gray streaks and yellow eyes.
Hometown: Solitude.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Skooma, Cup, Fur Boots, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 8 G
Magic/Abilities: Night Vision
Equipment: Footwraps, Ragged Trousers, Iron Dagger

"Careful. Even horkers have tusks." I say with a grin, before laughing again, "Ehehehe, couldn't keep a straight face there."

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.

He cuts you free.

baktraball
baktraball
14 posts
Nomad

Appearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 2 Lockpicks

Yes, I do

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Azular
Race: Khajiit
Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.
Hometown: Nowhere.
Inventory: 3 Bottles of Skooma, 2 Apples, Cooked Chicken
Equipment: Light Blue Dress, Brown Shoes, Iron Dagger

With a smile "How about 30 for a fellow Khajiit?"

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.

"Oh my sweet, that's not even close to a fair deal. How long have you been a merchant for?" Ahkari inquires.

You try again.

Chest = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Chest
Tails
baktraball
baktraball
14 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 1 Lockpick

"You any good at picking locks?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I stretch, "Ah that feels good, so, what's the plan?"

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 1 Lockpick

"I'm not bad... I'll give it a shot!" Malthyr says as he comes upstairs. You give him your last lockpick and he opens the chest after a bit of brute force. The chest contains:

1 Iron Shield
30 Gold
2 Lockpicks
1 Steel Ax
3 Cups
2 Plates

"Well, my friend, you and I are two of the same. The only difference is that I have a posse, a group to watch my hide," The Argonian says, "I am Jaree-Ra, the leader of The Blackblood Marauders."

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

She smiles "Long enough to try to see if someone is stupid first, 40 would be a fair deal."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I put my hand out, "Erik is the name, and what do you know of me anyway to make such a comment?" I say with a slight grin.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Name: Leif
Race: Nord
Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Hometown: Windhelm
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, (70%) Bread, (50%) Cooked Beef, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Magic/Abilities: Cold Resistance
Equipment: Belted Tunic, Fur Boots, Iron Axe

"By the Gods, the Imperials are more shrewd than I thought; unless those Thalmor dogs had their hand in it too. Yeah, Galmar will surely lead a regiment to get Ulfric out, or die trying. Wouldn't want to come anywhere near him right now, he must have gone berserk at the news *shudders* ".
I finish beef and bread, order and pay another mug of mead, and after some more chatting with Elda and two other guards, I get ready to leave. "The stormcloaks and us guards will surely be needed tomorrow", I tell Elda; "better be well rested. Gods bless you!" I step out of Candlehearth Hall and head for the barracks.

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Name: Magnus
Race:Altmer
Bio: Magnus was born in the summerset isles and trained in magic for a time before leaving the isles. Partly due to wanting travel and partly due to getting tried of the stuck up nature of his people so he left. Magus came to skyrim looking for artifacts to sell or keep for himself.
Appearance: slightly smaller that the regular high elf with gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.
Hometown: Summerset isle
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory: 3 Carrots, Cooked Beef, 1 Bottle of Ale, 4 Lockpicks
Magic/Abilities: Fury, Flames, Healing
Equipment: Blue Mage Robes w/ Hood, Iron Dagger, Black Boots

I yawn as i walk towards the inn. "Hmmm Dead Man's Drink bit of a odd name. But its their inn i suppose." I say to myself after reading the sign before heading in.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"Hmmmmm, you are wise. But you have a lot to learn. Akhari wants to take you with her! Teach you my ways," Ahkari says.

"Have you looked at yourself? You're wearing rags. You only had eight gold on you as well," he says with a smile, "How'd you like to start making a bit more?"

Name: Leif
Race: Nord
Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Hometown: Windhelm
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, (70%) Bread, (50%) Cooked Beef, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Magic/Abilities: Cold Resistance
Equipment: Belted Tunic, Fur Boots, Iron Axe

You step outside and look around. You turn around and start walking towards the Palace of the Kings. But you notice something pushed up against the inn. It's slowly becoming caked in the ever-present snowfall... but it looks like a body.

Name: Magnus
Race:Altmer
Bio: Magnus was born in the summerset isles and trained in magic for a time before leaving the isles. Partly due to wanting travel and partly due to getting tried of the stuck up nature of his people so he left. Magus came to skyrim looking for artifacts to sell or keep for himself.
Appearance: slightly smaller that the regular high elf with gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.
Hometown: Summerset isle
Inventory: 3 Carrots, Cooked Beef, 1 Bottle of Ale, 4 Lockpicks
Magic/Abilities: Fury, Flames, Healing
Equipment: Blue Mage Robes w/ Hood, Iron Dagger, Black Boots

You enter the inn and see a man in the corner playing the lute and a women behind the bar. A few people are sitting around eating or drinking. But the place is pretty empty. "Welcome to the Dead Man's Drink," she says, "Let me know if you need anything."

Showing 46-60 of 76