ForumsForum GamesSkyrim RPG/RP

76 21949
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You are an inhabitant of Skyrim. Your story takes place along the same timeframe as that of the Dragonborn. You can encounter him in your journey towards becoming a top assassin, adventurer, archmage, war general, sneak thief, bartender, merchant, priest, hunter or whatever you choose to be!

If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's plot... Skyrim is a vast expanse of arctic mountains and spring valleys teaming with exotic wildlife and dangerous creatures. Dragons have returned to Skyrim after years of belief that they were wiped out. The Dragonborn is the only person who can permanently kill them by devouring their souls.

This will be as canon as possible. The Dragonborn will mostly be found doing things involving the main questline, not all the additional storylines and miscellaneous quests. Those are things that you can get involved in!

This can be as RPG intensive or as RP intensive as you want. If you want to spend your days selling linen wraps in Riverwood all day or progress your way up the Noble ladder in Dragonsreach you can. The RPG elements come into play for those who want to dive into Mzulft or random caves in search of loot and fortune.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: Nord, Breton, Imperial, Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orismer, Khajiit, Redguard, Argonian
If you are unfamiliar with races, then read up here: [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races]
Bio: Tell us about your character! Can be as short or as long as you would like!
Appearance: Give a description of what they look like!
Occupation: How do you make ends meet? Like in the game, you will start out low on the chain and grow into the fearsome warrior or wealthy Jarl you desire to be.
Hometown: Anywhere from Solitude to Shor's Stone can be your home!
*If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's towns and cities I can help put you where your character would most likely go.*
---------------------------------------------
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:
Condition: Healthy

• 76 Replies
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Azular
Race: Khajiit
Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.
Hometown: Nowhere.
Inventory: 3 Bottles of Skooma, 2 Apples, Cooked Chicken
Gold: 40 G
Magic/Abilities: Night Vision
Equipment: Light Blue Dress, Brown Shoes, Iron Dagger

I walk over "Hello, Hello, are you perhaps be part of a Caravan of Merchants?" With a smile.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Name: Ratrama HereanAge: 43Gender: MRace: DunmerBio: Incredibly merciless and uncaringAppearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toeOccupation: Hired BladeHometown: Immigrant from Morrowind---------------------------------------------Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 LockpicksGold: 40 GMagic/Abilities: Fire ResistanceEquipment: Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, Iron MaceCondition: Healthy

"Take me to it."

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Erik Fletcher
Race: Khajiit.
Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.
Appearance: Black fur with gray streaks and yellow eyes.
Hometown: Solitude.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Skooma, Cup, Fur Boots, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 8 G
Equipment: Footwraps, Ragged Trousers, Iron Dagger

"Hahaha," the Argonian chuckles as if he is in on something you aren't, "More than you've ever had... and it could be yours."

Name: Leif
Race: Nord
Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Hometown: Windhelm
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, Bread, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Gold: 50 G
Magic/Abilities: Cold Resistance
Equipment: Belted Tunic, Fur Boots, Iron Axe

"Oh my! Hahahaha," Friga and Tova burst out laughing. "That Rolff always ends up finding trouble. He probably spoke down on the Gray Quarter," Friga continues, "But it's getting awfully late. I'm going to return home. Goodnight, Mother!" she turns to you and nods, "Goodnight Leif!" With that, she is off. Tova returns upstairs to talk with Nilsine. Elda returns with your Nord Mead and Cooked Beef. "There ya go! That'll be 10 gold," she say's as she puts the food in front of you.

Bio: Having lived in a Nomadic family Azular learned various traveling ideas and when she became 18 she decided to add a purpose to her Nomadic life and became a Trader/Merchant.
Appearance: Feline figure with Glossy Jet-Black fur with a slight grey around the eyes, no extra long hair on her head.

"Oh hello my Khajiit sister. If it's trade you want, we have it. What might you be interested in. I am Ahkari and I offer some of the best goods around," the lead Khajiit warmly says.

Name: Ratrama Herean
Race: Dunmer
Bio: Incredibly merciless and uncaringAppearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Hometown: Immigrant from Morrowind
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks
Magic/Abilities: Fire Resistance
Equipment: Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, Iron Mace

"Oh boy, I certainly will! Are you sure you don't want to stock up? I was only up on the second floor for a moment but there may be some supplies to benefit you. We may get stuck in the snow on our journey. I''l pack two bed sacks and a tent for us!" Malthyr says quite happily.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Name: Ratrama HereanAge: 43Gender: MRace: DunmerBio: Incredibly merciless and uncaringAppearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toeOccupation: Hired BladeHometown: Immigrant from Morrowind---------------------------------------------Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 LockpicksGold: 40 GMagic/Abilities: Fire ResistanceEquipment: Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, Iron MaceCondition: Healthy

"Wait here." I go higher in the tower.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Why does it keep doing that?

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

"Well..." She says rubbing her paws together "What might you have a "deal" on?"

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, Bread, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Gold: 50 G

"Ah, perfect." I grab my purse and give 10 gold pieces to Elda; then I take a bite off the beef and wash it down with mead. "So, you were about to tell me something interesting, right?" I break off a piece of my bread and eat it with another bit of beef.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.

"Untie me and I may just be interested." I say with a quick smile.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: Incredibly merciless and uncaringAppearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks

(No idea why it does that)

You go to the second level of the tower. You look around and see a few tables and chairs with plates and cups set out, a weapon rack covered by dust with a rusted iron sword, and a small wooden chest in the far end of the room. "See if you can find me a weapon!" you hear Malthyr shout up at you.

"We have some of the finest Moon Sugar. We picked up a shipment from Dawnstar a few days ago." Ahkari says.

Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, (70%) Bread, (50%) Cooked Beef Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick

"Now, I know you don't do much with the Stormcloaks, being only a guard... But I hear Ulfric and his men got ambushed while out by Darkwater Crossing!" Elda whispers to you.

"HA! You're funny! That was a joke! Right?" the female Argonian says. "Give me one good reason to untie you. How do we know you wont go run and tell the guards?" the male interjects.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

With a charming smile "How much for it?"

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Name: Magnus
Race:Altmer
Bio: Magnus was born in the summerset isles and trained in magic for a time before leaving the isles. Partly due to wanting travel and partly due to getting tried of the stuck up nature of his people so he left. Magus came to skyrim looking for artifacts to sell or keep for himself.
Appearance: slightly smaller that the regular high elf with gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.
Hometown: summerset isle
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, (70%) Bread, (50%) Cooked Beef, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick

"By Talos!" As some patrons turned their head to us upon my exclamation, I gather myself and lean slightly over the bar to whisper to Elda, "Did they make it out of the ambush? And did you hear who was behind the attack?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh gods that's funny! Hahahahahahaha!" I burst out laughing, "You call me-hahahahaha-the-hahaha-funny one-hahahaha!" I say between bouts of laughter. I take a few moments to keep laughing and calm down before sighing, "You really think I'd go to the Guards? Yeah sure good one, they assume anything that goes missing is my fault, but I never leave any evidence to tie me to the scene, you really think they'd believe Me, Me of all people, if I told them a story like this? Good one!" I say with another half chuckle.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

"Any preferences?" I shout back as i search the chest.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"50 gold per bowl, my dear!" Ahkari says with a snark smile.

Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, (70%) Bread, (50%) Cooked Beef, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick

"Those who made it back to Windhelm says it was those milk-drinking Imperials!" Elda exclaimed, "I don't know what'll happen. Apparently they are assembling a Stormcloak brigade to go rescue them."

"Hm, that's fair enough. We'll gut you like a horker if you pull any tricks." The Argonian says.

"Not at all!" Malthyr calls up. You try to open the chest but it won't budge.

Name: Magnus
Race:Altmer
Bio: Magnus was born in the summerset isles and trained in magic for a time before leaving the isles. Partly due to wanting travel and partly due to getting tried of the stuck up nature of his people so he left. Magus came to skyrim looking for artifacts to sell or keep for himself.
Appearance: slightly smaller that the regular high elf with gold colored eyes and short messy charcoal black hair.
Hometown: Summerset isle
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory: 3 Carrots, Cooked Beef, 1 Bottle of Ale, 4 Lockpicks
Magic/Abilities: Fury, Flames, Healing
Equipment: Blue Mage Robes w/ Hood, Iron Dagger, Black Boots

After days of travel by boat, horse, and carriage, you finally have made it to Skyrim. Entering through Cyrodill, you find your slowing to a stop as you reach Falkreath late in the night.

Showing 31-45 of 76