ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328673
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Kinlamaru
Kinlamaru
1 posts
Nomad

how about an online mode where players can battle each other?

earthangelo
earthangelo
1 posts
Peasant

Making it like Sinjid, not a turn based game anymore and relying on more than strategy.

destroy357
destroy357
1 posts
Jester

can add more friends
hire coaches
add a hiper mega ultra tank nazi anti-ovnis
okno :v

tree of exp

Rio_Smith
Rio_Smith
1 posts
Nomad

So add this game to facebook and can make new friends, expand it more , the game should upgrade online

kevin8599
kevin8599
2 posts
Nomad

Enchanting!

dekeryo
dekeryo
1 posts
Blacksmith

How about allowing you to go inside your house and interact with stuff when it's fully built?

awsomeraider185
awsomeraider185
1 posts
Nomad

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE SPEED SO YOU DONT ALWAYS GO FIRST DEPENDS ON THE ENEMY SPEED AND YOUR SPEED

awsomeness212
awsomeness212
1 posts
Peasant

Make a multiplayer thing where you can face off against other people! And achievements would be cool. And inside the multiplayer place yu can have tournaments where a certain amount of people can join and play and whoever gets 1st place gets a reward or something. All this would make it extra fun! (Oh and more equipment )

Mouserron
Mouserron
1 posts
Farmer

Add wafflez. :3

Sleipmon
Sleipmon
4 posts
Shepherd

Maybe actual bosses instead of just "King Something"? :3

kids357
kids357
3 posts
Jester

Hey there could be something like in Bloons TD 5 where there's special buildings that increases a training section,or maybe there could be different places to travel to with more arenas each holding a secret boss by going through their endless modes,and traveling to those places takes time and there's also enemies along the way.There could also be new stats that decreases the time traveling one place to another.There can also be a secret area on the map that brings you to a secret arena where it's a bunch of bosses.

mastertrollll999
mastertrollll999
2 posts
Peasant

do sometingh like exploration like if you where in final fantasy exept whit gree world exploration (well you could add free world 2 But that does not depend on me)

mastertrollll999
mastertrollll999
2 posts
Peasant

and what bout if you could get some more creativity (or whatever im not english guy) from your character... uh and more languages pls..and talking bout languages what bout whit in figts like some talking cos just the music FROM ME gets kinda boring

djgiles6
djgiles6
1 posts
Nomad

You should add a mine and a forest so you can get materials for crafting!!

gewoon_jarmo
gewoon_jarmo
1 posts
Nomad

online if you finished a special quest

Showing 646-660 of 1403