ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328791
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
KawaiiSixPack
KawaiiSixPack
1 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, I would really love if you could make it a Multiplayer pvp kinda stuff. Where you can fight other players online, rank up and earn rewards throug winning.

kaijspenco
kaijspenco
4 posts
Peasant

Fame : Fame will make things cheaper and is awarding through defeating entire arenas. In my last post i mentioned multiple areas and arenas, and this fame would run off of that. It can also be achieved through sets of armor and weapons, enemies in your gallery, your house, your trophies, etc.
A prestige mode in which your child becomes the next hero, but they can get stronger faster, and are already slightly famous.

Vako45
Vako45
1 posts
Nomad

MULTIPLAYER!

Romrom_8554
Romrom_8554
2 posts
Peasant

how bout PvP

mariofiable
mariofiable
1 posts
Peasant

-More Character customizes
-Story
-Quests
-More enemies
-Best weapons
-Wife chose
-Towns

FrostyArcher
FrostyArcher
2 posts
Farmer

Maybe there are certain treasures that you can find in exploring and you can sell items in the shop.
Maybe also clans where people can make teams or fractions where each group has an advantage and dis-advantage.

FrostyArcher
FrostyArcher
2 posts
Farmer

And also player vs. player

RobinHood187
RobinHood187
1 posts
Peasant

Maybe you can add different classes with different spells and give for example warriors more armor, mages more spell damage, rogues higher chance to dodge, something like this.

kids357
kids357
3 posts
Jester

How about instead of buying gear,there could be a way to craft them and there could be an inventory with equipment slots and multiple space that can be upgraded with better chest plates that you have to buy.

desmond96
desmond96
2 posts
Peasant

so how are you doing on S&S 2 ?

Ivan_2275
Ivan_2275
1 posts
Farmer

multy player. Fight with other players

Brianovic
Brianovic
4 posts
Blacksmith

have more contribution for the home like having a starter shack then going on from there and add an interior

Demokritos
Demokritos
1 posts
Nomad

More options for training:
1. Multi-tier turbo mode (unlock starting at higher combos, then you can toggle the one you want)
2. A training sword/shield option to replace your gear during training with ones that more exactly match the gameplay (i.e. the buster sword often goes through apples, but they don't cut because its graphic is longer than most swords)
3. A "no distractions" setting for trying to get high combos: no mission tracker, no clovers (probably still have missions work, and still give clovers, just don't show them).
4. Maybe also more kinds of training, some overlapping and/or working on multiple stats at once, so the player has more options if they're tired of/don't like one mini game, but need to raise its stat.

ManolosTeam
ManolosTeam
1 posts
Shepherd

this game need a history to be cool =3

iiMitchzz
iiMitchzz
2 posts
Nomad

I maybe have an idea, like, for more characters?

Or teammates you can upgrade?

More skills & tallents?

Normal mode (In campaign. standard difficulty)
Hard mode (In campaign, survival. Available after completing campaign/reaching level 70/80 in the options menu)

I'm a HUGE fan of this game. So i hope this can bring some ideas.

Showing 661-675 of 1403