ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328421
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Brianovic
Brianovic
4 posts
Blacksmith

I contribute war pets eg wolves dragons, drakons panda's (what?) and magic spells like thunderbolts you can cast down. more customization for the interior and exterior. benefits from your house
#cutscenes4lyfebaeb also jobs 2 get extra money after you have home to
live in with your new addition eg wife and family first you need gfriend do. also have to work daily and if not you get fires

BattleLord22
BattleLord22
1 posts
Peasant

My advice would be to not make it too complex for starters. One of the biggest advantages of the first game is that you don't have to juggle much with numbers. More variety and things to discover are great of course, but I would recommend that you don't overwhelm casual players with too much at the same time. When you become stronger you can then add more and more stuff. That also gives the advantage that the player always keeps discovering new stuff, and it doesn't become repetitive then.

Tomikxx
Tomikxx
1 posts
Peasant

when is realease of sword and souls 2? anytime soon?:

Raphaelle123
Raphaelle123
1 posts
Shepherd

They could add more villages and or more levels and maybe one boss must me mr. scarecrow that would be aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeesssssssoooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

*And allies a tons with different stats and skills!
*And tons of buildings,Epic Bosses

That Would Be Awesome..............................PLs Add That and all Request!! Thank You
for Creating Swords And Souls P1&2!!

DoctorIt34
DoctorIt34
1 posts
Peasant

Can you add the Russian language??? I can help!))

BearFromWest
BearFromWest
1 posts
Nomad

Pls add a new boss, new chapter, new heroes and new armor and swords.

foxy_sniper12
foxy_sniper12
2 posts
Shepherd

I was pondering about companions as the game progresses,a skill tree and some different and unique skills and powerful skills in each one,the ability of customization(clothes and armor color) and other unique upgrades

SeagullSoars
SeagullSoars
1 posts
Peasant

battles in vehicles would be cool

daniel_danielito_90
daniel_danielito_90
1 posts
Nomad

which is the link of the game

hammy1915
hammy1915
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe you could add an inventory and more consumables to the game?

rodrigoplayer
rodrigoplayer
1 posts
Farmer

i want rogue as my master

JohnnyDavids13
JohnnyDavids13
1 posts
Nomad

Always awesome to see games improving

Zzam
Zzam
1 posts
Nomad

a fair multiplayer would be nice

Arcitude
Arcitude
2 posts
Peasant

Why not add an actual story to it ? , like he is looking for revenge from the boss maybe?
and also please add a more advanced training scheme , Thx

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

You could add abillity to recruit army of fools that can help you out with foes. I sometimes get annoyed how I come to an end, get killed and then have to respawn and start all over again.

Showing 991-1005 of 1403