ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328428
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
THEDACTATOR
THEDACTATOR
2 posts
Nomad

I think that you should add a backstory to the carecter i agree with the helmets but don't make the armor to complicated like helmet sholderpads gloves and boots are upgraded sepretly and try to make the backstory go along with the campaign objectives and every body loves a few Easter eggs

jimpo333
jimpo333
1 posts
Nomad

add battle classes

dimaVIPman
dimaVIPman
1 posts
Nomad

Xmm... more boses

ShawnWolf8790
ShawnWolf8790
1 posts
Nomad

have armor customization capabilities like coloring armor and weapons also have gender specifics

superspeed36
superspeed36
2 posts
Nomad

I just beated Swords and Souls and I cant wait for part 2

Md_5086
Md_5086
2 posts
Nomad

made pvp and new armour and enemis

Md_5086
Md_5086
2 posts
Nomad

and some song

CaiMacCass
CaiMacCass
1 posts
Nomad

We rely on the museum for income, there should be more income from fighting.

deadpool123296
deadpool123296
1 posts
Nomad

you should make multiplayer also

TermikCZ
TermikCZ
3 posts
Nomad

MULTIPLAYER !!!!!

Gandalf_79
Gandalf_79
2 posts
Nomad

It would be cool if you could add more areas to explore and maybe something else to do so it doesn't feel like you have to do endless hours or training to be-able to advance. Something like a "side-quest" or something. :P

mariosuns
mariosuns
3 posts
Peasant

Install a free mode where you encounter enemies and friends that will help you in missions.

mariosuns
mariosuns
3 posts
Peasant

In addition, it should have more different weapons. We should also be able to choose between the projectile and the sword. You could also add more special attacks because I think the game is repetitive. You should put into the arena of different funds for each fight. This would ensure that the game is more exciting . For examples of special power , I advice you to keep the Omnisoul as it is powerful. You should add magic attacks . For example, the Soul Blast. The trick of the house is difficult to understand. So I advise you to put the training room inside the home and improve the home, you are helping to improve the size of the training room and training power.

SH4D0W_
SH4D0W_
2 posts
Nomad

you could have pets to accompany you, exemple: Wolf, Dog, ETC.

SH4D0W_
SH4D0W_
2 posts
Nomad

and a multiplayer mode to play online with friends to complete quests, sidequests ... oh, and story mode(sorry for my english i am from brazil)

Showing 1006-1020 of 1403