ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328697
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Gleb_738
Gleb_738
1 posts
Nomad

Pls add some types of weapons to loot and upgrade ( i know you sayed this but this would be very nice )

Tinzou
Tinzou
1 posts
Nomad

Upgrading weapon, armor, shield...

EpicEvan123
EpicEvan123
1 posts
Blacksmith

Elements? The usual earth, fire, air, water... maybe lightning, nature, light, dark, and whatever your brain can come up with. Just a suggestion

xXHenryXx
xXHenryXx
1 posts
Nomad

heyy, i was pondering a few suggestions and here is what I came up with:

-multiplayer option???
-more avatar customization
-more magic??
-and i saw this one already but maybe we could form guilds and kill stuff with your guild
Thanks for listening!!!

-xXHenryXx

hoganator34
hoganator34
2 posts
Shepherd

say... you could add minions that increase all stats and survive after you die! or the enemy...

hoganator34
hoganator34
2 posts
Shepherd

again, it would be cool if we had pets, or minions, and had a shared skill pool. AND enemies had them to.

CosmicBlow987
CosmicBlow987
10 posts
Peasant

You could probably add more skills or elements, such as ice, earth, wind, water and etc.

camman12315
camman12315
1 posts
Farmer

Keep the same thing going on, keep the same feel going on, but make training through fighting instead of a training grounds, and make fighting have the mechanics of training. House system felt a bit pointless, maybe add a bit more incentive to keep building? Make the game possible to beat without grinding or unnecessary leveling, as in, make it so you could beat the game at sl 1, and that you could spend your levels at a separate place. IN SHORT: Make combat skill based, scrap training grounds, add ability to sl 1 the game. DO NOT add starting classes, DO NOT add skill trees, there is nothing more alienating than the thought of &quoterhaps this would be better as a ___"
Try to have flexibility in game play, but not flexible support beams to hold it on. IN SHORT OF "IN SHORT" allow for different ways to play the game with one character for all players, force players to use skill when playing instead of PURELY RTS. Finally, make sure you make the game you would want to play, and have fun developing. \|T|/

LegendOfRemi
LegendOfRemi
1 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. Should make a ''Training arena''

CosmicBlow987
CosmicBlow987
10 posts
Peasant

Make the house to support our character in the game

bot12312
bot12312
1 posts
Nomad

You guys could get like this special attack which would blow the fighting arena in which you are fighting your enemy and drain his health like a lot with a cooldown time of a day so you can only use it once in a day

AD3L1N
AD3L1N
1 posts
Peasant

when ss 2 will by out ?

and i have an ideas... to put "special items" (gems) on sword, bow, shield, armor for extra damage and extra defence.
drop randomly when you beat a boss.

FoxyThePirate2
FoxyThePirate2
1 posts
Shepherd

How about more ranged weapons (Guns, Lasers, Crossbows), and the reason for them being there is because they're from other worlds, and the people who owned them forgot them or threw them away, so they fell through the rift in dimensions (I got this idea mostly from the book The Mark of the Dragonfly).

christian_huguenard
christian_huguenard
1 posts
Peasant

add a stat and training exercise for using the weapon to parry the enemies weapon, plz. Also can u add a choice to be an animal like: rhinos, elephants, gorillas, or even a dog with 2 classes to pick from each.

CosmicBlow987
CosmicBlow987
10 posts
Peasant

Add in some more styles of fighting, like kicks or an uppercut slash etc. And Foxy, it is a Roman-themed game, they do not have modern tech such as lasers.

Showing 1036-1050 of 1403