ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328645
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
MateoV8
MateoV8
3 posts
Peasant

Maybe you could add the ability to choose how the armor you have looks like because I think that if you just upgrade your armor but liked the look of your old one and you could change the look to resemble your previous one, lot of people would be quite happy with the change.

MateoV8
MateoV8
3 posts
Peasant

Adding a different look to the armor depending on your characters gender could be very interesting as well.

MateoV8
MateoV8
3 posts
Peasant

If anything I say offends you please take it as constructive criticism because I mean no harm to you or the game.

OK? Anyways, I think the game doesn't have a very compelling reason to win in the arena other that: "Gee, wow I won!" and a couple achievements. I think that you should add a story and plot so we can immerse ourselves further into the game. I'm not asking you to make a very complicated story, nor a good one, but even something like saving a princess, or defeating an evil overlord would make the game just a bit better. I hope you have a good day.

Vk010
Vk010
2 posts
Herald

P V P
Better fights a better arena. Different costumes for ur avatar.
"skin" collor more hair styles (same eyes pls)
Random things now.. errh... a pet? crafting something? A daily lucky wheel/chest/box/magic tree xd ? Or maybe a pond where you can fish out items-not gear the gear system is okay. A skill TREE! Defence Offence and Utility
Erhm..PVP xD hahah A way to rly make your own hero special in ur own way but not just the avatar. Maybe a story*campaing-arena for loot and achievements would be cool. Thats it from me man im all out of ideas :P
ps. cute game rly nice work man

Acacun15
Acacun15
1 posts
Shepherd

More Treining

lucifeint_veilnerth
lucifeint_veilnerth
1 posts
Peasant

More Story Maybe?

pachas12
pachas12
1 posts
Nomad

put challenges and missions as separate adventure Coliseum
  Rogue Soul 2 would be nice

TcHcTuRi154
TcHcTuRi154
1 posts
Nomad

when will the game be released?

sawmegatron
sawmegatron
1 posts
Nomad

multiplayer fight

spawnzora
spawnzora
1 posts
Peasant

plz add you can get friends to help like soldiers

jjjzzef
jjjzzef
1 posts
Peasant

That's amazing. I want play it I am so happy it will continue :333

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

add bussinesses like banks,shop etc. that you can buy and get gold.Also,a female avatar would be nice.

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

also,attacking with and equiping two weapons would be nice.

KA2094
KA2094
1 posts
Peasant

not sure
but would it be ok if you had a chance to dodge and had to dodge manually (like in training)

trananha91
trananha91
3 posts
Nomad

oh also make true and real boss

Showing 1141-1155 of 1403