ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328643
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
zombiekille666
zombiekille666
1 posts
Jester

when is it coming out?

fight4war
fight4war
1 posts
Peasant

Choose equipment, more characters, more variety of training(different stats), more special powers, and specific powers for different characters. Thank you.

TheL8Gamer
TheL8Gamer
1 posts
Shepherd

Hey SoulGame I LOVE your games finished all of them and I didn't have a suggestion but I was wondering the date you were planning on releasing the game. No rush though take your time.

EDudeman
EDudeman
6 posts
Farmer

I think that elemental specific skills would be cool. You could choose whether to throw fireballs or to zap with electricity or something, but have it as a skill. (Instead of something you pay for)

NateTheGreat710
NateTheGreat710
1 posts
Nomad

I think different classes of hero like assassin or brute or something would be really cool for S@S2

Jenny12Gamer
Jenny12Gamer
1 posts
Nomad

Female character please

Sunseaus
Sunseaus
2 posts
Scribe

Show what it says about the enemies.

Sunseaus
Sunseaus
2 posts
Scribe

Also put the same enemies from Swords and Souls.

TheObsideonPickaxe
TheObsideonPickaxe
1 posts
Nomad

You should be able to move to different towns, like a big world map where you have to travel and beat enemies along the way.

Gallium314
Gallium314
2 posts
Nomad

Ooooooh, maybe have a popularity rating from the crowd, which you get by making more elaborite attacks. Popularity would be a percentage, and the more your percentage, the more likely you are to get funding for training.

chechnyabrobro2
chechnyabrobro2
2 posts
Nomad

I have a idea: how about upgrading your parts of your weapons, like: upgrading the sword blade will give extra damage and upgrading your handle will give you better handling or increase the length of the sword will give you more range and here is my other another idea like the sword upgrading: upgrading every part of your armor like upgrading the torse armor will give you more armor on the torso region but you still need to upgrade the other stuff like Shoulders, Legs and Arms
It would be pretty cool

chechnyabrobro2
chechnyabrobro2
2 posts
Nomad

OH OH I HAVE JUST GOT ANOTHER IDEA: Stats upgrading.
here is my idea: to improve your strengh you need to do sit ups (which can also reflexes) and training and if you want to imrpove stealth or something agility you need to Sprint very faaar meters and for stealth you need to train how to do the sneak walk and imrpove your spotting skills and sneak through an army without being seen.
Soulgames if you add this you guys are gonna be my favorite develepors and i love all of your games!
Stay positive and good luck with the game! <3

destructor12313
destructor12313
2 posts
Shepherd

I know that its hard but why is taking so long? :C
I dont care,i will wait for it,because its gonna be cool,so...take your time

tunnlerat11
tunnlerat11
1 posts
Farmer

When will this game come out

PokeGamerYT
PokeGamerYT
1 posts
Nomad

Gaming Ideas for Swords & Souls 2:
1: Choosing your own class (Paladin, Mercenary, Archer, Assassin, Fighter & Mage)
2: Able to craft your own Armour, Swords & Bows
3: Add new enemies and new bosses
4: Add Gems to upgrade Armour, Swords & bows
5: Add Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary & Mythical types of swords
6: Add Pets & helpers to defeat enemies on your side
7: Online Battling
8: Online Trading (Crafted Swords, Bows & Armour)
9: Swords & Bows with special effects (such as Burned, Poison, Asleep, Frozen & Paralysed)
And those are the ideas I want in Swords & Souls 2

Showing 1201-1215 of 1403