ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328400
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
DJ_Springtrap
DJ_Springtrap
8 posts
Blacksmith

Awww..., so I'm too late? Oh well, I want to suggest something anyways. If possible, add a turn your custom character into an armatar, so you can say "Hey, this is the kind of person I like" and "this(look and accessories) is my personality, and this is what I would like to look like".

sinjid2000
sinjid2000
3 posts
Peasant

Instead of just armor, maybe have all pieces available for upgrade. Ya know, Chest piece, lower portion(maybe boots and leggings as separate pieces) and possibly include a helmet helmet. I would love to see more skills like maybe an ability that damages the enemy and adds 10% of that damage to your health and goes up 10% each time it is upgraded. And having a sidekick that can be upgraded could be cool, like maybe after defeating a goblin level you have a chance of getting a goblin slave or something.Maybe when you upgrade strength/block it adds muscle to your arms, dodge adds muscle to your legs, critical makes your hands a bit bigger/muscular,accuracy makes shoulders larger.

sinjid2000
sinjid2000
3 posts
Peasant

It wont let me add more things onto that main comment up there so....
Another cool thing would be being able to upgrade item capacity and when you do, it adds pouches/slots and when you have items it puts the amount of those items you have into their rightful places on your armor. I really like having a lot of ways to make a character my own so I love games such as Skyrim and Oblivion. I just love to see that some free to play games are getting nearly as good as them :P

Oletram
Oletram
1 posts
Nomad

Where can I play Swords and Soul 2? I can only find the first game when I search for it.

Jesusfreakster1
Jesusfreakster1
4 posts
Farmer

Hey, this is 2017, You said the game was almost finished in 2015. I am so excited for this to release! Do we have an offical release date yet?

Xannot
Xannot
2 posts
Nomad

I'd like to know if the game will ever be released too!

Springtrap2784523
Springtrap2784523
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe you can add more levels

sinjid2000
sinjid2000
3 posts
Peasant

Can you please make it downloadable?

0oRAPIERo0
0oRAPIERo0
3 posts
Nomad

One incredibly small thing: have it show the next armor/weapon you can buy instead of the current one.

0oRAPIERo0
0oRAPIERo0
3 posts
Nomad

Also, a Zelda reference. Please. Just one.

EDudeman
EDudeman
6 posts
Farmer

This is coming out at the end of this year, right?

0oRAPIERo0
0oRAPIERo0
3 posts
Nomad

Hi Soulgame! I'm a long time fan of your games, and I know S&S2 is coming out on Steam, so could you make it Mac accessible? That's the only way I'll be able to play. I don't know how hard it would be do that of course.

Aleksa_2929
Aleksa_2929
22 posts
Blacksmith

Add new weapons and helmets and more missions too

hipchicken
hipchicken
1 posts
Farmer

choose you class like archer or warrior excetera, and you could have each class have different weapons or boosts

Aleksa_2929
Aleksa_2929
22 posts
Blacksmith

Add better graphic more armor weapons easter eggs more enemy more levels

Showing 1216-1230 of 1403