ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 69917
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: Speed Demon
Bonds: Nale (acquaintance)
Exp: 0/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 15%), 3)
HP: 44/60
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bit of glowing silver, 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity.
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement

"Maybe, but we have things-" "-Mythril related things-" cuts in Sui, "-to do. But, after we're done, you're welcome to take a crack at fighting me. Either way, we need to get going. Keep up." He says as they run toward the cliffs. You follow them, and see that they've unpacked rappelling gear. "This is the safest way to do it." Explains Thal. "You can just jump, but you don't know what you're getting into." "Tragically... We don't have extra gear. So we'll call up to you. Just don't fall into the underside." Sui warns. Gain clears his throat. "Small bits of whatever you need. Nothing larger than a handful. Remember, you get four times as much Mythril as the size of what you pick up. We don't want to waste time and potions. Are we ready?" "Aye." "-as I'll ever be." "Than let's go." They rappel down. You watch their decent into a cave mined into the cliff. "We're safe!" Shouts Sui, "Come on down." You slide carefully into the cave. Thal jumps at your landing, but settles down after he realizes it's you. You look ahead and see a wide expanse of cave, glittering with all kinds of gems and ores. Gain stares in awe. "Well? C'mon. Let's get what we came for." Sui demands of the group as she gathers small bits of copper and iron.

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 39/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 350 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block,

It has little defense you note, as it takes 16 dmg from your attack as you pull into melee range. It then shoots off a pulse of hot, solid light, hitting you for 5. Codeth casts minor heal, and heals the minion for ten health.

Codeth: 46/60 Short
Being of light: 14/20 Melee

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 350 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

I combo the being of light.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bit of glowing silver, 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity.
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement

"I'm on it." I say as I grab a few bits of copper and iron as well, looking for gold and silver bits as I do.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Keket Vix
Description:
Her hands and feat can turn into white fox paws and the tip of her tail is red.
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Class: Animalistic
Subclass or battle style: Poison shredder
Exp: 0/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Stoneskin (N/A, self, +defense 3 turns, 3)
Poisoned tips (Med, melee, psn T1, 3)
Cross swipe (low, short, x2, 2)
Lacerate (N/A, melee, bleed T1, psn T1, 2)
HP: 21/50
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: none.
Bonuses and countdowns: +%def (1) Poisoned (3)

Yes, it worked finally! I think while I try to finish my opponent with a Cross Swipe. In my mind I am doing a happy dance but there is only a big accomplished smile on my face.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

Your three hit combo obliterates it. Your opponent heals himself for 10.

Codeth: 56/60

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement. POTIONS: 1.5 turns (entire battle) +3 to total DMG/hit (entire battle)

You find bits to match up with your silver. Gain helps Thal find what he needs before he went on to collect peices himself. Sui, staring at an amethyst gem, speaks up, "We could pick up this gem. An extra party member should help us carry the weight of double health enemies." "Not happening Sui. We have another member, but he's pulling his own weight. I'm not going to expect more from him." Thal joins in, with his rising volume,"-for the reason Gain spoke, but also because the last time you grabbed one, you and I were a couple hundered down in potions." "Fine I guess, but the value is tempting." Sui says, leaving it alone. "Now, are we all ready for the battle? I'll toss a haste splash at the start." "I am ready with strength." "And I'll toss healin when we need it." "Everyone has their loot?" Gain asks one last time. You nod, and Gain begins walking out. When he gets few feet from the exit, it seals off with a barrier, and he runs back to the group. "You who hold our riches must prove your worthiness. Fight back for what you owe." Says an unknown voice as about a dozen elementals rise from the ground. Gain and Thal throw the potions, and combat ensues. You have initiative.

Copper elememtals: 20/20 20/20 20/20
Silver elementals: 30/30 30/30
Gold elementals: 40/40 40/40 40/40 40/40
Platinum elementals: 50/50 50/50

Description:
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
HP: 50/50
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Bonuses and countdowns: none

You finish him off, knocking him to the ground, and the battlegrid stops. You win! + 8 exp. He gets up, and brushes himself off. "Thanks! You did great, but you're not done. Is there anything you think I could do to improve the set? I'm wanting to enter in an upcoming tournament."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I charge and Combo him.
(short range right?)

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement. POTIONS: 1.5 turns (entire battle) +3 to total DMG/hit (entire battle)

I'll run up to one of the little ones, shouting to the group as I do, "I've got the Copper ones! You guys focus on the others." and use Blade Fury on it.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I suggest that he learns something new from the drawf or maybe I can teach him a move that both Swordsmen and Animalistic fighters can use like Lacerate or Cross Swipe.

spykerGM
spykerGM
6 posts
Nomad

Name: Beatrice
Description or pic: 5 feet tall, lean build, long black hair, Black full-cover Cloak.
Class: Spellcaster
Subclass or battle style: Manipulator, Mentalist.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inspire Fear: (Low, Short, AOE (Full), Paralyze T1, 4)
Hell Fire: (High, Medium, Burn T1, Fire, 4)
Insanity: (N/A, Long, Berserk, 2)
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: Old Sol Infused Staff, Lightweight Cloak.
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 speed

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
HP: 22/50
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block

Sorry, it's hard to keep track of the new bar.

You deal 10 damage before Codeth casts Nova of Light, dealing 17 dmg.

Codeth: 46/60 melee

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

You completely obliterate it with the power of the potion coursing through your veins. Gain fires off sword beams at a platinum elemental, while Sui and Thal destroy a silver elemental. The battle is too loud for them to hear you. The elementals all begin to converge on Gain, moving into short range, and they all fire bits of their own element at Sui before they do. You all have two turns next turn.

Copper elememtals: 20/20 20/20
Silver elementals: 30/30
Gold elementals: 40/40 40/40 40/40 40/40
Platinum elementals: 50/50 36/50

Gain: 60/60
Sui: 12/60
Thal: 70/70

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"I don't think there are moves that are for both classes. But what would you suggest I learn from the tutor? I thought I had a good mix of ranges, but I was wondering if there was some kind of support skill I should add."

Name: Beatrice
Description or pic: 5 feet tall, lean build, long black hair, Black full-cover Cloak.
Class: Spellcaster
Subclass or battle style: Manipulator, Mentalist.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inspire Fear: (Low, Short, AOE (Full), Paralyze T1, 4)
Hell Fire: (High, Medium, Burn T1, Fire, 4)
Insanity: (N/A, Long, Berserk, 2)
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: Old Sol Infused Staff, Lightweight Cloak.
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 speed

You did a good job, where do you want to start?

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I'll use Blade Fury on each of the copper elementals

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I combo him and jump back.

Edit: spyker's sheet is the same as silver's no?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Some kind of defense or something that will heal you would be a good idea. You can also go with something that will help you take down your opponents faster, like bleed or poison." I say as I try to think over how to help LinkOZ improve. I also try to think of ways to improve as both of my parents pushed me to do.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

You manage to destroy both of the copper elementals, while Sui destroys one of the gold ones and Thai obliterates the silver one. Gain throws beam projectiles at the ground in front of his opposers, forcing them to back up and doing 5 damage to each of them. The remaining elementals throw projectiles at gain for a total of 36 damage

Gain: 24/60
Sui: 12/60
Thai: 70/70

gold elementals: 35/40 35/40 35/40
platinum elementals: 45/50 31/50

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

OoC: Thanks for the note. I didn't notice that

You manage to combo him for 9 damage. Before you can jump back, he hits you with Nova of Light for 9 damage.

Codeth: 37/60

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I got to go, but here is your reward." he says before handing you 300 gold and a vial filled with 5 experience points worth of green liquid and running off. LEVEL UP! you got +10 HP and +1 UP. what do you want to do with it?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I snipe while jumping back.

Showing 166-180 of 272