ForumsSupport ForumNew Way To Make Armor Points

90 16138
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I just thought of a new way that we can score ap. Playing the games. You can score by rating and commenting them, but what about for each game you play? I think that would be a smart way to make points. Tell me whether you like this opinion or not. Yay or Nay.....

• 90 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It would seem kind of pointless, you would then get points every time you opened up a new game (and not played it since it would be considered played as long as teh game is opened up). We realy do not need more ways to gain AP.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I say like it because that's exactly what I did, and I rated and commented every single game in Armor Games.

I say Yay

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well, a way to prove you realy played the game, would be to make a merit worthy comment. Otherwise you would be getting points just for opening the game. I doubt there would be a way to get points for beating a game (which has been suggested before) and I doubt there would be a way to give out points for playing the game without the point system being abused (basicly, people who go game to game and make short comments just to get rating and comment points would gain even more unfair points.)

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I mean, I say I like it, because that's exactly what I did, I rated and commented every single game in Armor Games.

So, I say Yay

sorry for the double post.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

haha its aight. your the one who agrees comment as much as you want lol

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

Ohh gotchya. Yeah, I didn't really think this through all the way, I was just playing Athalina RPG and I was thinking it would be another way to make points. But yeah good point NoName.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

o_O Kongregate has this,AG doesn't like to copy other sites ideas so I say no.

~*~AaronM~*~

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

Sorry I had no idea, I was just pulling this out of my butt. Haha what am i supposed to do check every other site before i think of something?

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I think AG should put that in, but they would have to like put a system that knows how many games you've played.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I don't agree with you. many people would click on a game, then go back, then click on another game, go back, and so forth.

I say Nay.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Oh, i dunno...
YEAH! Some times i play A LOT OF GAMES but i dont know what to say!
So yeah, YAY!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Really good idea. I would love that. I say Yay!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

For the millionth time. That shouldn't happen, peopel will find a way to cheat and you don't want people playing game all day.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I 100% agree with plokkey and why is this topic still here?

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I dunno, I guess no mod noticed it yet.

Showing 1-15 of 90