ForumsNews and Feedback[Ideas] Armor Points?

129 52537
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

the following discussion took place in count to 100 just after i made this post:

camy999: 11. I kinda wish that I'd participated more [when the AP system was around]. I only ever got to Gold Serf rank. Also I just realized that my profiles sixth birthday passed by without my notice

armorplayergc: ne::two12) another thing, besides joining AG earlier, I wish I had also bought Minecraft earlier, I only started in 2012, I wish I had started like 3 years earlier, then I could be better on it too

Chryosten: 13. My laziness when it came to gaming is why I only managed to reach Gold Knight. There was the contributing factor of constantly posting in FG.

SirLegendary: 14. Wish I could be here more often, I'm trying.

as far as i understand from this, it was more fun to be active on ag when there were armor points. would this be a reason for bringing them back?

• 129 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It looks like a rank system has been implemented as my profile has Rank: Rank6 below my join date. For comparison, @MrDayCee is Rank24, and @Ferret is Rank5.

Edit: Gantic is rank 25, which I'm guessing is the highest rank.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Now that is very interesting. Does anyone want to figure out the number of stars per rank?

lexaxssj3
lexaxssj3
34 posts
Marquis

what exactly are stars and rank?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It's a new ranking system that's being rolled out.

martynnagle98
martynnagle98
2 posts
Shepherd

this is awesome i lvoe it

Krosat
Krosat
2 posts
Nomad

I love it too

Cofmo
Cofmo
14 posts
Prince

Is there a way to understand how much AP you need to gain next rank?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Cofmo so far no simple way exists to find that. But you can click 'Find me' in the Player Rankings page and then advance pages until you see people with a higher rank. When you find the lowest one with a higher rank than yours, you know how many stars you need

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

For the record @Cofmo AP ( Armor Points ) no longer exist. That system was abandoned when Quests were launched.

Showing 121-129 of 129