ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts

197 48372
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.
> I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five | Stage Six | Stage Seven

• 197 Replies
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

can't wait to set my armatar off near the bottom of the pirates` ship... I'M GOING FIRST!

we know the answer has a letter "R" on it

*really* early guess: irregularity

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Chryosten is going down stairs, but where is he going?

danwar123 follows Chryosten, but where is he going?

armorplayer tries to rouse everyone to fight, but then decides to follow Chryosten and danwar123 downstairs, but where is he going?

doqck gets ready to nuke the pirates.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Obviously this is some sort of dungeon. Now I'll go search for items.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Good Idea. let's hold off the pirates while the others are searching for anything useful!

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Is there anything in our collective inventory?

Check inventory

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

A dungeon, but what do you find?

Doombreed readies himself to hold off the pirates.

Your inventory is full of questions.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

let's hold off the pirates

alright *breaks off a small piece from his armatar and wires the red button to it* this seems enough strong to literally push the pirates off yet too weak to damage our ship. let's go! *starts mashing the red button* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

questions

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* hmm *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* i'll make *BOOM* *BOOM* another *BOOM* guess: *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* answers

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*opens inventory* WOW! it's literally full of questions! WE CAN'T CARRY ANYTHING ELSE!
maybe... if we could answer the questions this would give us some free space on it and help us to know what's happening?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

https://carissacarnahan.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/question-bear.jpg

When does the seafood platter arrive?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Fish please. We don't even know when the pirates arrive... Also, look at this inventory. There's already so many questions here, I doubt we'll have the answers for all of them, let alone more.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Following the rules of every game like this, the first question is always the easiest, let's see it...

What are you doing here?

no, give up, we can't do it, let's find another way...
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

doqck sets off a series of explosions.

If you had the answers would you still be here ?

Un plateau de fruits de mer n’a aucuns poisson.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I sidestep the nonanswer and seek out one or more bushels of haddock.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

The biggest challenge is that we have no free inventory slots... hey wait! how are we going to fight the pirates if we have no items? I guess we're supposed to escape them instead of fighting!

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

there must be a question i can answer. *dives deep into the inventory* I FOUND A MEME-RELATED QUESTION WHICH ANY OF US CAN FIGURE OUT THE RIGHT ANSWER IN NO TIME!

What exactly is the cake?

it's a lie. a big, blatant lie. *question disappears* yay! now we have an empty slot in the inventory

Showing 16-30 of 197