ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts

197 48370
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.
> I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five | Stage Six | Stage Seven

• 197 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Don't pick any drop unless you're totally sure as we can't drop anything from our inventory

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I challenge this by dropping a question.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I find a chest filled with pot of flammable liquids. I then proceed to collect a pot of flammable liquid.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

FishPreferred seeks out one or more bushels of haddock, but why is he really looking for that?

armorplayergc attempts to escape, but where is he going?

doqck attempts to answer a question, but the answer is meaningless.

FishPreferred brings more questions than answers.

Chryosten carries a pot full of flammable liquid, but why is he doing that?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

FishPreferred seeks out one or more bushels of haddock, but why is he really looking for that?
Because haddock is tasty and there wasn't any in Puppy Storm.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

To burn down that infuriating wooden barrier that blocking access to the real treasure beyond it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

FishPreferred makes a not incorrect statement, but why did he answer in such a manner?

Chryosten is attempting to burn down an infuriating wooden barrier that is blocking access to the real treasure beyond it, but why is he doing that?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

The recurring point here is why are we doing this? But I ask you @Gantic why are you doing what you are doing? The questions on our inventory are asking why we choose to do things. The answer, I believe, is that we would like to complete this eighth stage of our forumnaught journey in order to gain a feeling of success as success is a basic thing which humans desire to make them feel like they are significant in this world and that is because it is human nature to do so because success usually means survival, the ultimate desire of life which is such because it is of evolutionary advantage to survive and to focus all actions towards that goal. Since this leads to the question of, simply, life, with some universe and a bit of everything. Therefore the answer would be 42 but, usually, our goal is 100 or some other answer which relates to CT100. Therefore I have confused myself but will have hopefully cleared the inventory of why.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

This treasure is an idol of some almighty god that some ancient civilisation worshipped a long time ago. I have come to collect it so I can sell it for a lot of gold.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

But we have no one to sell, we're alone here, with the pirates... maybe we could bribe them with the idol?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, the answer to our questions in the Inventory, like the answer to all questions, to life, the universe, everything really, must be 42.

Let's hope that leaves us with some space to carry items around.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'm not sure, those questions aren't in the group of "all questions", they are only tagged as "Forumnauts"

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

wait a second

[quote]Hmm...
Symbolism?

---
Undoubtedly.[/quote]

we know the answer has a letter "R" on it

Arr, I'm a pirate!

the answer is "symbolic forumnauts don't talk like a pirate on tlapd"!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't know... let's see if something happens

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The answer, I believe, is that we would like to complete this eighth stage of our forumnaught journey in order to gain a feeling of success as success is a basic thing which humans desire to make them feel like they are significant in this world and that is because it is human nature to do so because success usually means survival, the ultimate desire of life which is such because it is of evolutionary advantage to survive and to focus all actions towards that goal. Since this leads to the question of, simply, life, with some universe and a bit of everything.
No, I'm really just in the mood for haddock.
Showing 31-45 of 197