ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman RPG (2016)

721 165549
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I allow as many players as possible. Registrations are open!

Now...

Does.. Does anyone remember The Superhuman RPG? Way back about 4 years ago?

I admit, I didn't think I would be opening this game again. But then I think of the fun I had hosting it when I was fourteen. I started this RPG back when I was thirteen, I believe, and it had been a blast to play with my players.

Now that I'm almost eighteen (at the time of this OP), maybe I want to give this another try.

If you are aware of what I do here in the forums (and I really mean, aware. So skip past if you don't know anything about me):

[My ideas are all fizzed out at the moment. I will continue to update, though it DEFINITELY will be infrequent. What I'm sure, though, is that The Superhuman requires more improvisation than my own story. So it takes less of an effort, not that it detracts from how much I want to host this game.]

---

"A human figure rose and fell, its chest swelling slightly. It looked up, not knowing what it would look at in this darkness. Then a voice spoke into its head, and the figure screamed out, its body writhing in pain.

The figure stepped out into the light. It breathed in..

And something small fell out of its womb.

And it breathed out. It smiled and more fell from its body.

And more.

And more."

"You kiddin' me?"

A thirteen-year-old boy jumped in shock, as he looked at the source of the voice that startled him.

A woman, sat opposite him, stared at him with a quizzical and mocking look.

"That's how the first superhuman came to be?" said the woman.

The boy nodded fervently. "Yes! You've gotta believe me!"

"This is ****ing ridiculous."

The woman stepped out as the boy continued to shout, pleading for her approval. She slammed the door behind and shook her head. She looked around, the city bustling about her.

Superhumans were everywhere. She saw a few men and women in a construction site, lifting fifteen-metre bars of metal in each hand, walking about. The woman could hear chattering and laughter among them.

Cars streaked by in front of her, but there were many, racing past the cars. A lot of them wore business suits, T-shirts, shorts, jeans. Normal people, she thought.

She heard a booming voice coming from her left. She turned and looked as the glass walls of the town hall burst into shards as the mayor stepped out to view, red fury in his face. She heard a sigh coming from behind the mayor as the glass shards floated back to where they originally were.

The woman heard another scream, something ten times softer than the booming voice, coming from in front of her as a man in black snatched a woman's purse away. The man looked back, summoned a flicker of flame and threw a ball of fire at the woman. She ducked out of the way and sent her hand out. The man grunted as his grip on the purse loosened. He put his hands to the sides of his head and screamed in agonizing pain. The woman picked her purse up and fired a shimmering wave of force at the man, knocking him towards the road.

Where did they come from? she thought.

---

I hope the story above can explain the setting and tone of this whole RPG.

Now, I allow as many players as possible. I will try to keep track of everyone, but I need to have you do something for me. First off, fill it this sheet.

Name: (Insert)
Sex: Male/Female
Superpower: (Anything within reason)
---
Biography: (Please keep it concise. I can't read walls and walls of text. It should include your past, personality and how you came to be in the present.)
---
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
---
HP: 20/20

Then, what I type below your sheet, please quote it and post it. I will also do the same for you.

---

I hope I can update once every day. I will try my best.

• 721 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Dave
Sex: Male
Superpower: Ability to draw attention away from myself, not really making me invisible, but making people not notice me
---
Biography: Just got laid off for the third time this year. Thinking about going into robbery but doesn't want it to have to get that drastic.
---
XP: 0/20
---

I get up off of my bed and look through the peep-hole, praying that it won't be who I'm dreading a visit from.

If you were dreading for the owner, you felt slightly lighter.

It was a man you didn't recognise.

"Hello.." the man said as he read a letter. "Dave, is that right? Our informants tell us that you have a certain interesting power that we could use. Would you like to join us?"

===

Name: Axorez
Superpower: Ice Magic
---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
Level: 2
XP: 0/40
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
HP: 30/30
---
Inventory:
$17.50

(Huh, ice already. Thought it'd be 1 or 2 before)
(Also, where's Mr. Sully? I don't think he was mentioned going away, unless i kinda missed it

Mr Sully wasn't with you. It was Ms Pearl who sent you home.

I take a moment to duck and hopefully dodge the countered bolts.
If i dodged sucsessifully, I use Ice Slide. If she fell, I create an Ice sword and shield(medieval knight style, btw. Maybe i can practice encasing myself in ice armor someday). If not, I jump back and prepare dodging.
If not, I create two Ice Shields to defend myself.
Regardless of what happens, I take a very quick glance to see my surroundings, whether that there's someone (that's not Dolan's never-before mentioned clone/partners in crime) nearby.

You moved to the side and dodge the ice bolts.

You casted an ice slide under the woman's feet. She staggered but balanced herself, frowning at you and jerking her hands forward, casting a stream of lightning. You made the two ice shields in time for them to shatter into pieces.

You took a quick glance around, but there seemed to be no one in the vicinity.

The woman's hands were sparking with electricity again.

===

Name: Dolan
Superpower: Control over Gravity
---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.

---
XP: 3/40
---
HP: 3/30
{IIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii}

"Pffft"
I dispell the aura on the teleporting guy, and decrease the gravity by a lot, only to increase it as much as I can right after, and dispelling the gravity and trying to suck her head into the floor, then trying to put my razor collar on her.

Some sick moves from me btw.

"What the?!" the woman shouted as you decreased gravity on her. She accidentally moved too far upwards and stayed in the air for a moment. You pulled her to the ground and put the razor collar on her, cutting her head off.

(4 XP)

Your head suddenly jerked back because of the man's punch.

(-3 HP)

"WHAT!" the man said, punching you with each word uttered.

(-3 HP)

"DID!"

(-3 HP)

"YOU!"

(-3 HP)

"DO!"

(-3 HP)

"TO!"

(-3 HP)

"HER?!"

(-3 HP)

You saw him get pulled away by your partner in crime.

"DO SOMETHING!" your partner said.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Name: Hephaestus
Superpower: Ash Mimicry
---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
XP: 11/20
---
---
Inventory:
$97

"Try using water on them if you can, see what that does!"
You never got a reply.
You threw a ball of ash at the silhouette only to see it being absorbed into it. You saw part of your black ash spread throughout its white form, becoming slightly grey.
You blew at them to push them off, reuniting with the two cops later. The two shades you blew fell to the ground and dissolved.
When you got to them, you saw one of the cops bringing up a sphere of water and bringing it down on the bulk of them. You saw the shades disperse in the water. The tension was dying down.
You felt something burn below as you noticed two white circles around your ankles.

"Are they grasping me from the ground?", I ask myself out loud. I begin to suspect the spectres are a sort of blank slate which absorb the elements of the attacks. I make a note in my head to mention this to the officers as soon as I get time. Right now I try to break free from / shake off those circles. If that does not work, I form spikes of hard ash around my ankles to pierce the circles. If that does not work, I ask the water-manipulating officer if he could just use some water to wash the circles away.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

Mr Sully wasn't with you. It was Ms Pearl who sent you home.

Hmm, okay. Seems i remembered it wrong.

Oh yeah, if I can do that regularly,AXE!You better be afraid.

I wonder where can i buy plot armor?

You moved to the side and dodge the ice bolts.

You casted an ice slide under the woman's feet. She staggered but balanced herself, frowning at you and jerking her hands forward, casting a stream of lightning. You made the two ice shields in time for them to shatter into pieces.

You took a quick glance around, but there seemed to be no one in the vicinity.

The woman's hands were sparking with electricity again.

I prepare to dodge. I also create an Ice Slab, and throw it, also preparing to dodge it if it also gets reflected.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

No worries, your plot armor may protect you against death but it doesn't protect you against beatings, We'll probably kill each other when Rapyion has too many things to do and can't keep the RPG running, so he'll let us murder each other for a cool finale.

Maybe you three will band together to kill the original superhuman. *shrug* *shrug*

-----

---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.

---
XP: 7/40
---

You forgot to increase my XP.

Oh yeah, thanks for that.

I attempt to place my razor collar on him, if it fails due to him getting out of the way or disappearing, I immediately create an expanding forcefield of negative gravity to push everything away.

Before you did anything, you saw the man shout out loud that he was going to get you before disappearing before your very eyes.

You could barely get up and sit on the bed. The smell of copper was in the air, vaguely messing with your nose.

"We better get our stuff and go. Let me deal with the alarm first," the man said.

He left as you rested on the bed. You heard a few things being broken before you heard an 'OK' from the man.

But from the way he said it, he sounded nervous.

===

---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
HP: 18/20
---
Inventory:
$97

"Are they grasping me from the ground?", I ask myself out loud. I begin to suspect the spectres are a sort of blank slate which absorb the elements of the attacks. I make a note in my head to mention this to the officers as soon as I get time. Right now I try to break free from / shake off those circles. If that does not work, I form spikes of hard ash around my ankles to pierce the circles. If that does not work, I ask the water-manipulating officer if he could just use some water to wash the circles away.

"Are they grasping me from the ground?"

As you said that, you felt more pain bursting out of your leg.

(-2 HP)

You shook your legs out of the shades' grip. You saw bits of white ash scattered across where you were.

There were about twelve more, four coming from each direction as they tried to funnel you and the cops to one big group. All of them were at least thirty feet high in the air.

===

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
HP: 29/30
---
Inventory:
$17.50

I prepare to dodge. I also create an Ice Slab, and throw it, also preparing to dodge it if it also gets reflected.

You threw an ice slab at the woman only to see it getting blasted into pieces. Some of the ice debris cut your arms and legs slightly.

(-1 HP)

As soon as the debris cleared, you saw the woman rushing towards you, whom you only had a split second to do something.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
HP: 29/30
---
Inventory:
$17.50

You threw an ice slab at the woman only to see it getting blasted into pieces. Some of the ice debris cut your arms and legs slightly.

(-1 HP)

As soon as the debris cleared, you saw the woman rushing towards you, whom you only had a split second to do something.

On one hand, I use frost breath on her to slow her down while backpedaling myself, on the other hand, I create an ice sword to attack her once she is in range.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
HP: 19/30
---
Inventory:
$17.50

On one hand, I use frost breath on her to slow her down while backpedaling myself, on the other hand, I create an ice sword to attack her once she is in range.

You sprayed ice at her, but it wasn't fast enough to stop her from punching you in the chest with her glove, the needles sticking into you.

(-10 HP)

Slowly, as your breathing became shallower, you were pinned by her as she pulled out the glove and aimed at your head.

===

---

---
---

Oh hey, is this the teleporting maniac with a sewage spewing knife I suggested a bunch of pages ago?
I wonder where his sewage spewing knife is.
Teleportation is kind of a tricky power, though I'm sure in a black hole the radio waves that make him teleport will be going nowhere.

Nah, I don't think it's the sewage knife guy.

I guess, but you're not strong enough to do that.

(Teacher Dolan is activated.)

"Hmmmmmmmm..."

"Is my tie still in my pocket?" I think to myself.

I go and check the pocket where I last put it, Hoping it's still there.
Either way, I finish taking a few breaths and prepare to get up, using decreased gravity to help me walk, and looking for my tie if it was not in my pocket.

I go and check on the man.

"Done?"

If you were wearing a tie during work, sure, it was in your pocket.

You walked down only to see a man in a black suit, pointing at the man with his finger.

"Now," the black suited man said. "Tell him."

"Uh," your partner said. "W-would you help me collect the jewel-jewel-j-"

"STOP STUTTERING."

"Jewellery?"

The black suited man had his eye on you and seemed ready to point his finger at you.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$97

"Are they grasping me from the ground?"
As you said that, you felt more pain bursting out of your leg.
(-2 HP)
You shook your legs out of the shades' grip. You saw bits of white ash scattered across where you were.
There were about twelve more, four coming from each direction as they tried to funnel you and the cops to one big group. All of them were at least thirty feet high in the air.

I reinforce the ash layer on my feet and ankles, and since the shades are high up in the air, I try to make a run for the center of the park passing below them.
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

You sprayed ice at her, but it wasn't fast enough to stop her from punching you in the chest with her glove, the needles sticking into you.

(-10 HP)

Slowly, as your breathing became shallower, you were pinned by her as she pulled out the glove and aimed at your head.

I fire off two Ice Bolts(for the umpteenth time) at the same time, at her, hopefully fast enough.
If she gets thrown off balance, I prepare to dodge a possible counterattack while making an ice sword(gee it's not as handy as a sword in my hip, but at least it's everywhere).
If not, I fire more Ice Bolts, backpedaling while on the lookout for a reflect or counterattack.

For some reason, Ice Bolts are very handy. Some of them require range to use effectively, but ice bolts

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$97

I reinforce the ash layer on my feet and ankles, and since the shades are high up in the air, I try to make a run for the center of the park passing below them.

You made a run for the center only to trip thanks to a shade's hand. You didn't suffer any damage, but you saw the ash layer dissipate.

Now, the shades had surrounded the cops. The water manipulator was in the middle of forming a dome of water around them, but a shade was already inside the partly-formed dome.

===

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

I fire off two Ice Bolts(for the umpteenth time) at the same time, at her, hopefully fast enough.
If she gets thrown off balance, I prepare to dodge a possible counterattack while making an ice sword(gee it's not as handy as a sword in my hip, but at least it's everywhere).
If not, I fire more Ice Bolts, backpedaling while on the lookout for a reflect or counterattack.

For some reason, Ice Bolts are very handy. Some of them require range to use effectively, but ice bolts

You fired two ice bolts at her, both of them piercing into her chest. She let out a scream and backed off. You summoned an ice sword as she backed off, instinctively waving her metal glove. You could feel a bit of repulsion from her as she tried to recover, looking at the ice bolts sticking out of her chest.

===

---

---
---

"......!"

I go and try to make it to the nearest corner, while at the same time making a razor collar around the man's finger(I'll call that a razor ring), attempting to cut it off, if he falls in pain or I keep doing it to his other fingers, if he becomes angry, I create a shield to deflect anything he might do.

You didn't say anything, but made your way to the nearest corner. You made a razor ring in his finger only after he pointed at you. You felt your body stiffen and slowed down to the point of moving like molasses. Then you stood still as the razor ring cut off his finger.

"AAAH!!!"

The man looked at you and kept his other finger on the both of you.

"Why," the man said. "did you do that?! Didn't you hear what he said?! GO GET THE JEWELLERY."

You felt your body loosen, but you still wouldn't be able to move enough to do anything other than push the jewellery to a bag.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

looking at the ice bolts sticking out of her chest.

How does that work? I thought ice bolts disappear after hitting something.

You fired two ice bolts at her, both of them piercing into her chest. She let out a scream and backed off. You summoned an ice sword as she backed off, instinctively waving her metal glove. You could feel a bit of repulsion from her as she tried to recover, looking at the ice bolts sticking out of her chest.

I use frost breath, backpedaling, sword in the ready to attack if she gets into range anytime. I would try blading electric streams, but preparing to dodge it is.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$97

You made a run for the center only to trip thanks to a shade's hand. You didn't suffer any damage, but you saw the ash layer dissipate.
Now, the shades had surrounded the cops. The water manipulator was in the middle of forming a dome of water around them, but a shade was already inside the partly-formed dome.

I don't really think I can help them now, but... if I am still close enough to slip below the water dome before it is finished, I do so, then go towards the shade. Once I'm close, I just try to pour as much ash onto/into it as I can. Hopefully that would alter its properties and make it easier to beat.

If I am too far away, then I guess there's nothing I can do. So I turn away and make for the center of the park again, trying to get near whatever is there. I do so by making big, leaping steps, constantly checking the ground and going slightly in zigzags, to avoid being tripped again.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
XP: 5/40
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

How does that work? I thought ice bolts disappear after hitting something.

They've always been there. Even the ones you missed.

I use frost breath, backpedaling, sword in the ready to attack if she gets into range anytime. I would try blading electric streams, but preparing to dodge it is.

You sprayed ice at her, moving back as you did so. You saw the ice either splitting up both ways or just deflected to one side altogether.

(Not sure what you mean by blading electric streams)

You saw the woman pull out the ice bolts, each bolt giving her something to scream about. She turned to look at you.

"You win this time. I'll be back."

She was backpedalling as well, keeping her eyes on you and Ms. Pearl's unconscious body.

(5 XP)

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$97

I don't really think I can help them now, but... if I am still close enough to slip below the water dome before it is finished, I do so, then go towards the shade. Once I'm close, I just try to pour as much ash onto/into it as I can. Hopefully that would alter its properties and make it easier to beat.

If I am too far away, then I guess there's nothing I can do. So I turn away and make for the center of the park again, trying to get near whatever is there. I do so by making big, leaping steps, constantly checking the ground and going slightly in zigzags, to avoid being tripped again.

A quarter of your way towards them, you realised the dome was already closing, though you saw the shade touch the water manipulator and seared part of his head. He fell back screaming before going unconscious. To your surprise, the dome was still up.

You made your way towards the center, none of the shades chasing nor grabbing your feet.

You made yourself to the center, and you saw a white spot with bits of white ashes strewn about. Throughout this time, you saw no sign of Matt.

As you looked around, you saw something above the white spot. A figure, holding another figure.

You could barely see its head as it turned to you and dropped the other figure.

It fell, becoming clearer that it wasn't Matt (if you hoped it was him). It was your assassin. He crash-landed in front of you, taking a last glance at you before falling unconscious. You didn't know whether he was alive or not.

The shades were all focused on the cops now. You saw a few white hands gripping onto a cop as you saw him fall among the crowd of shades. They weren't aiming for you at all.

===

---

---
---

"Sure."

I use the decreased gravity to help myself go around, and then try to see if the hatch is broken or something, before taking a glance at my crime partner to see what his expression is, or if he will or will not come with me, either way I walk down the stairs, watching out for any cameras and creating an expanding forcefield inside them whenever I can.

The hatch was out of your view when you came down. You looked at your partner, and saw a face of defeat.

He got up and went about collecting the jewellery.

"Don't worry. The alarm system's down-"

You saw the black suited man jerk his finger towards one of the display cases. Your partner was brought along the same direction and smashed into the glass, shattering it along with your partner's skull.

You still saw your partner moving, but slowly.

The cameras were all broken at the lens, and you could see one missing from its spot.

You felt your body starting to take control again as the black suited man slightly shifted his focus.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@Rapyion

As you looked around, you saw something above the white spot. A figure, holding another figure.

You could barely see its head as it turned to you and dropped the other figure.

It fell, becoming clearer that it wasn't Matt (if you hoped it was him). It was your assassin. He crash-landed in front of you, taking a last glance at you before falling unconscious. You didn't know whether he was alive or not.

Just to make sure... the man that shot me is the one that was held, then dropped on the ground? And I cannot distinguish the other figure very well?

I have two ideas where Matt could be, and one is not very pleasant... I'm interested to see how this ends.
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

(Huh. Okay then)
(By that i mean blocking her ranged attacks if she used it)
I stay on guard still, until she fades into obscurity.
Once she does, i call an ambulance quickly, explaining what needed to be explained.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

@HahiHa

Just to make sure... the man that shot me is the one that was held, then dropped on the ground? And I cannot distinguish the other figure very well?

I have two ideas where Matt could be, and one is not very pleasant... I'm interested to see how this ends.

The man that dropped, yes. The figure above? You couldn't see clearly.

I'm also interested to see how this ends too.

===

---
---
---
Attacks:
Ice Bolt
Frost Breath
Ice Blade
Icicles
Ice Shield
Ice Slide
Ice Slab
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

I stay on guard still, until she fades into obscurity.
Once she does, i call an ambulance quickly, explaining what needed to be explained.

As soon as she disappeared from sight, you called the ambulance.

Ms. Pearl wasn't waking up during the downtime. The ambulance got here, and you were patched up by a paramedic. She was using regenerative powers on you.

(Full HP)

As she let you go, you felt your body heating up. You noticed your fingers letting off tiny wisps of smoke. No one seemed to notice.

===

---

---
---

"........Gravity?!?!" I think to myself after the demonstration of telekinesis/gravity.

I focus on the man, (He's upstairs correct? If not just ignore my second action) then create a razor ring on the man's finger, attempting to cut it off the second it's on his finger, then I pull him down the stairs while attempting to put a razor collar, trying to decapitate him, or atleast cut his flesh until the spine.
If he at any points get one of his fingers on me, I anchor myself on the ground, glueing my feet to the ground but also creating a shield to hold me if the glue is not enough, while applying a small amount of pressure on a razor ring on the man's main finger.

You created another razor ring on the man's finger. It was almost chopped off when it was pointed back at you. You didn't have enough time to anchor yourself to the ground-

You heard another scream coming from the man as he clutched onto his nearly-chopped finger, releasing his influence on you entirely. You could almost see tears welling up in his eyes.

Your partner was sluggishly looking at you, then back to him, then to you, his eyes widened and panicked. He shook his head a little, but vigorously so.

Showing 406-420 of 721