ForumsForum GamesVote to Kick | Voting & Discussion

208 56565
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/VTK_banner_zpsz0sowaaw.jpg?t=1472737826

Voting Thread Purpose
Use this thread to discuss and vote who to kick. You don't need to vote right away, you may try persuading others to vote. If you vote, you cannot change or undo your vote. Please follow this template when voting:

@SirLegendary (tag me so I see that you casted your vote)

Voting to kick: (username)
Reason/s: (state your reason for voting this user out)

How to Play

There will be five to ten users (depending on how many sign up within 1 weeks). Every week users will vote to kick any one out of the group. The last person standing wins! How you survive depends on you and how you interact with the other members of the group. Discuss who to kick, vote, then he/she shall be kicked.

Simple sushi!

Rules

Please read carefully:

- No Flaming to get someone kicked, if you do, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Keep things in good spirit, if you don't, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Once you're kicked, you're kicked. THAT'S FINAL.
- Once you vote, you cannot change your vote.
- You may have more than one reason to vote for someone.
- This is not a popularity contest. Kick anyone.
- In the event of a draw, we will flip a coin to determine who's to be kicked out. If there are three or more users, we will roll a dice.
- If all users have voted before the round ends, the round will end.
- Once you are kicked, you cannot vote until the finals. Read the rule below.
- During the finals, all participants who have been eliminated will be called back to vote for the last kick.

Signed up!

1. @Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @BalkanRenegades

Eliminated

End of the round results/Spreadsheet

WINNER:

• 208 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, it looks like things have gotten pretty heated the past few pages. Also, I wonder what would happen if the Legendary Order teamed up? Not saying we should, just saying we could

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Let's be honest, that clan site is mostly dead anyway. I've already stopped checking it in the hopes of anything new happening.

But if we did team up, we could easily get rid of anyone. But then it'll be no fun as it's pretty much rigging the system.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

Team Up? That seems like a decent idea, though it'll just bring attention towards us and make you guys the prime target to be eliminated as early as possible, considering the fact that multiple users teaming up can be a great threat against the rest of the players Vote to Kick

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

How could you? there's 4 members in the Legendary Order here. 4, out of 7 If we were to team up, you couldn't do anything since we have the majority xD

But I agree, that's not really nice, or fair. Besides, we would have to vote each other later on anyway and in the finals, we would require the community to vote on the two finalists. If we've managed to team up and backstab everyone else up until the finals, I don't think the rest of the players will be too keen to vote on either of us

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

That wouldn't be fair, we could easily choose who would win the game, I'm against making that team, I'll probably vote red this turn unless something very... crazy happens now... yeah

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, the truth is that red's behavior has been the most inconsistent so far. Voted for MattEmAngel in Round 1 just because everyone else did, voted Balkan in round 2 because he was inactive, went inactive himself in Round 3, and then very inconspicuously *ahem* "mentioned" we COULD forge an alliance to take everyone out. Let's be serious here, he would not say we could do it, if he wasn't open to that idea...

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Looks like I'm getting voted out this round. That's what I get for suggesting ideas I guess. I was sort of open to the idea of a team, but you guys did bring up some good points about how it's unfair. I was just seeing how you guys would respond to it. Also, what's wrong with inconsistency? If everyone always acted the same it would make everything boring.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Looks like I'm getting voted out this round.

No one is voting anyone out yet. We are still just discussing things If you get accused of something, it helps your position with the rest of the players to defend yourself.

That's what I get for suggesting ideas I guess. I was sort of open to the idea of a team, but you guys did bring up some good points about how it's unfair.

Points that were fairly obvious from the beginning. We did not say anything other than "it's unfair". If you get our reasons for thinking it's unfair without us saying them, it means you knew those reasons all along, but were probably fine with an alliance despite them. You may still be actually

Also, what's wrong with inconsistency? If everyone always acted the same it would make everything boring.

There are many types of inconsistency. This is one that, in this game, can cause other players to be eliminated. To put it simply, my point is, if we voted off Balkan for being inactive in Round 1, why not vote you for being inactive in Round 3? This is the problem with the inconsistency in your behavior so far And your response will definitely help shape your future in this game, as it would with everyone. Even if I was dead set on voting you eventually, the other playes aren't. xD

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I don't have time to write a response for that right now. Sorry, I'll be back tomorrow.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Tomorrow has come. Where is your response red?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Today was just as busy and I still don't have a response. Also, as soon as I write a response, you guys will respond to that and then I'll have to respond to your responses and so on. I don't know about you guys, but I really don't have the time or motivation for that. Call it excuses, but I don't want to have wall of text arguments about overanalyzing posts. Not really my kind of game. Vote me out if you like.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Why is no one even trying? This is not a debate game like you've all mistakenly assumed. Responding to "walls of text" with rational arguments is not the only way to go. You could try shifting the blame to someone else, slandering, accusing your accuser, even illogically. The point is, try before you just give up... -_-

@SirLegendary
Voting: red303
Reasons: Pretty much failing to set up anything to defend himself and surrendering. Kicking others for being inactive and then going inactive himself.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It's almost 7 days now

@SirLegendary

Reasons: not voting in the 3rd round and eventually giving up about the game :/

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

@SirLegendary

Reasons: Erratic activity and giving up on the game.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@SirLegendary

Reasons: For being inactive in the game and not being able to back his claims up.

Showing 76-90 of 208