ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

713 54537
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
107 posts
Peasant

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 713 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,315 posts
Marquis

Hi there @gekoso

Pierot23
Pierot23
55 posts
Farmer

All new members welcome to the kingdom!
Visit the tavern and drink some beer.

iFool
iFool
248 posts
Constable

Welp, I'm pretty sure this thread being featured cluttered stuff even more, a section still would have been better, anyways, nice place for people to say hi and never come back.

Bender124
Bender124
484 posts
Shepherd

Hi guys! It's so amazing to be back here on this wonderful site, and on my birthday no less! =] Anyway, I've been gone for about three years and I figured I should make a post. Some of you may remember me or maybe all of them have left. =[ Anyway, I can't wait to start being a part of the community again!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,315 posts
Marquis

@Bender124 Welcome back then!

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,617 posts
Scribe

Happy [late] birthday @Bender124
Welcome back.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,270 posts
King

@Bender124 Welcome back on the website , And Happy birthday delayed =)
Hoping you have fun here again !

deadlyoxblood
deadlyoxblood
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,315 posts
Marquis

@deadlyoxblood Welcome!

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,617 posts
Scribe

Hello there, @deadlyoxblood

robertcooper007
robertcooper007
1 posts
Peasant

Hello, I'm Robert and I'm a Digital Developer, Concept Creator and IT Trainer. Sadly, I am not very good at programming, but I am here to understand more about Gaming and how this can work in a 'work/educational teaching environment'. I've just branded our new Learning Management System, and am now looking for ways to promote the 'brand' and I thought Gamification would be good. I am thinking about customising Space Invaders with different icons, and then there's looking at games where you can involve 360 Panoramic Photos or Virtual Rooms to unlock clues etc, a bit like a Murder Scene. I don't have the skills, only the vision. I'll have a look on the site at the games you are all making - Perhaps I have inspired someone here to help? See you on the board. Robert :-)

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
819 posts
Templar

Welcome to the site @robertcooper007 Hope you will have fun and perhaps create and share games here!

sillytebu
sillytebu
2 posts
Peasant

Hi, i am actually new, just made an acc here yesterday.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,315 posts
Marquis

@robertcooper007 @sillytebu Welcome to the site!

TCDC
TCDC
4 posts
Scribe

Not new at all, lol, but hello. Woo, first (and maybe last) forum post :P

Showing 31-45 of 713