ForumsForum GamesI dunno a title for this but it's basically alternate history

150 38618
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello. This is a game about Alternate history. the game starts at 1700 AD.

Every one of my posts is 1 year.

You can choose to join England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Austria, or Prussia.

There can be multiple people in the same country

You are not from the future. The tech is 1700 tech. However, you can make advances on said 1700 tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.
The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader.

Year:1700
Wars:None
England:
France:
Spain:
Netherlands:
Austria:
Prussia:

This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 150 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@mamibo Sure I'm never against Hahaha

So what about the sentence ? Did we.. Oh my .. ! * I couldn't finish my sentence before he Acting @MattEmAngel ( Choose your way )

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@MattEmAngel as I said is destiny doesn't count for me ! Do what you want of he =)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I am not present at the feast, and neither is shafaet (who seems to have lost interest in the game?). I don't remember about ap.

Still kind of waiting for will3 to comment on the last few actions / tech advances since his last post, too (never mind the feast).

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@MattEmAngel (Yes people don't worry I said to @mamibo I was ok with dying, I just need some time to decide my next character personality and what to write in the piece of paper that I gave to him)

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@mamibo @MattEmAngel @Last4Skull @HahiHa @Will3

Radzin stands up, and goes next to the King of Prussia: "He had this piece of paper with him, and he gave it to me before dying. It says it's for you."
The letter says as it follows.
"To my old friend Radzin, and to His Majesty my King of Prussia.
I sense that my life is not meant to go on any longer. Something is going to happen tonight and I know it. But I will accept it the way it will go. My son is dead, and I will join him, in heaven or hell, or wherever I will go. But I am happy with my life, and for the service I gave to my country, even if not as long as i would've liked it. But the most important thing is the vacant place for the Royal Advisor. My King, a man lives under your domain, in the nearest city to the Capital, South-East from it. His name is Jotaro Kujo. He's the most trustworthy man I've ever known, he has a Prussian mother, who went to the far East following her father, a merchant, and came back with an Asian husband, Jotaro's father. He looks a bit... extravagant. And he might seem cold-hearted and emotionless at first, but he would give his life for our Country, that I know for sure. Tell him that I died, and that I want to give him the honor to take my place by Your side. I'm sure he will be a good Advisor, if not better than me. He's more suited to handle this war times than me, for sure. Now I have to go, and this are my last word to You. I was proud to serve our Country by your side.
I hope Jotaro will be the man of honor I remember, and serve you well. Now the feast is about to start, and I can sense that my end is near. It has been a pleasure.
Farewell everybody,
Matthias Gutuhr."

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@MattEmAngel
Well no-one seems to be around anymore ^^
We could say that every country in Europe just kept going on with their business and nobody ever talked to each other again. The End

Yes the game is pretty much dead, so
Goodbye everybody, it was a fun little thing we did
I really enjoyed it, see you around on AG

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I'm always here but will3 seems not, I remember he says he will be busy with school so if the "leader" of the game isn't here I think the game will be probably paused ?
Anyways it was cool to playing it with you all ^^ ! see you on others game maybe ?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

You know, guys, I think we should make a second version of this game a bit later, when I get to a more or less stable studying scedule at University (I hope it happens sooner or later). I could create it, slightly changing the rules, perhaps? And I would include a Russia (which, according to OUR history books was in nothing like isolation back at the time), some oriental countries. Also I'd make it more interactive and stuff. Maybe place it in the future? or the ancient times?
This might actually turn out to be quite an epic project, so we must organise it a bit before I start something like that.
Anybody got awesome ideas for an AltHis2?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Sure ! It will be cool to play an enhanced version x'D more if you lead it hahaha
You're a super scribe, buddy ! I've haste to see that hahaha !

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@mamibo
I'm totally into it bro!
This is gonna be cool
I'm waiting for it ^^

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

I'm BAAACK!

Year:1711
Wars:First Spanish Civil War (Jorje War)
Alliances: UKE
England: @shafaet (King)
France: @Last4Skull (King)
Iberia: @HahiHa (King), @mamibo (Prime Minister)
Netherlands: @armorplayergc (King)
Austria: @Razorlash (King), @Alp_Ehni
Prussia: MattEmAngel (King)
also magix has yet to make a new character

Hahiha:

Morocco:
I give orders to suppress the revolt and to scout the region for the assassins.
England:
A group of saboteurs, using a steam engine from one of the ships from the Glorious Armada, is sent under cover of night to blow up parts of the wall of Swansea.
Tech:
I research a new kind of motor fuel, which I will use for the industrial machinery to boost my economy but also to use for my tanks and ships instead of the steam engines they had until now. Steam is outdated, I need something stronger.

1. the revolt is suppressed 2. your attack is successful, in fact, so successful, that (since shaefaet is inactive) England surrenders. Where will the treaty be, and what will be the terms for peace? 3. so you are thinking about it, and then you have a EUREKA! moment in which you think about this substance (its natural gas) which people have said explodes very easily, and think that your engines could be powered with this substance. What would you like to call this substance?

i might have missed stuff cuz i just woke up but as far as I know everything else is you guys talking to eachother

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I will doing research on the natural gas propulsion too !

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1711
Austria: @Razorlash (King), @Alp_Ehni
Prussia: @MattEmAngel (King)

Last4Skull:

I will doing research on the natural gas propulsion too !

You also make natural-gas-powered boats and tanks and cars

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Victory at last! I send a note to my Prime Minister @mamibo:

"Dear Prime Minister,

if you haven't already heard the great news, England finally surrendered to our superior forces! Rejoice!

I intend to officially declare England to be a fiefdom of Iberia. They shall pay us tribute and adopt our laws, but otherwise be unharmed and protected by our military. We shall be hard but fair. Please adapt your positions accordingly for the peace negotiations, so that we may sign a satisfying treaty with the other countries. As far as I am concerned, nothing stands in the way of peace anymore."

@will3

I will call this substance 'Flame Aether'. I also research new uses for domestic use, in order to increase the general welfare in Iberia.

Then I call my most trusted spies and order them to find out how France managed to research the same thing, and if there's a traitor or a spy, to dispose of him, or them, immediately and without leaving any evidence.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1712
Austria: @Razorlash (King), @Alp_Ehni *both are inactive*
Prussia: @MattEmAngel (King)

@HahiHa:

I will call this substance 'Flame Aether'. I also research new uses for domestic use, in order to increase the general welfare in Iberia.

The flame aether, you find, is very useful for cooking!

Then I call my most trusted spies and order them to find out how France managed to research the same thing, and if there's a traitor or a spy, to dispose of him, or them, immediately and without leaving any evidence.

There is a traitor.................. it's Leo IV! Leo IV is one of Jorje's supporters, however he doesn't express his support in public, so no one in France knew he was actually a traitor

DUN DUN DUN

also it's 1712 now

Showing 136-150 of 150