ForumsForum GamesI dunno a title for this but it's basically alternate history

150 38641
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello. This is a game about Alternate history. the game starts at 1700 AD.

Every one of my posts is 1 year.

You can choose to join England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Austria, or Prussia.

There can be multiple people in the same country

You are not from the future. The tech is 1700 tech. However, you can make advances on said 1700 tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.
The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader.

Year:1700
Wars:None
England:
France:
Spain:
Netherlands:
Austria:
Prussia:

This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 150 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

well, Spain and France are starting to become too strong, I want to give up on the war, this won't end well for me anyway

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@MattEmAngel SUPREME it's pretty asskicking. I'm in.
The fast horses are only the beginning His Majesty, I won't let you down *bows*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

{can you imagine Georgian accent? if so, do it} "As the newly elected Prime Minister of Spain I, Radzin Magdascanyan, officially promise to stop the bloodshed within the shortest ammount of time possible. We are tired of the war. It drains our beautiful country dry.
It is time to unite Europe - not under the flag of conquest, but that of alliance. England, shall you overcome your pride and join us in the great utopian quest?
We shall invent new machines to live better, we shall feed every poor and old man! For peace, and in God's name, unite, children of Christ!"

Medeiros didn't come to the inauguration ceremony.
Jorje has disappeared mysteriously, but it feels as if we shall hear more of him.

Sploof and Supreme are neat, but what about an elegant and timely "Eurapian Union"?
@magix008 Thanks for joining, bro! Been waiting for you.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Apg Glad to hear that xD i'm against war so if you want peace i'm in ! Supreme ? xD strange but if you want maybe hahiha have suggestion? I will form some soldier to medicine , like medic back up on the front .

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@Last4Skull When you tag a user with an @, you use the users full name, you can't use abbreviations. You actually just tagged someone with the username 'Agp' XD

As for a name for our alliance... The New Holy Roman Empire? The United Kingdom of Europa? The Fantastic Four? Middle Earth? Supreme is OK, Sploof sounds a little bit silly imo :/

I guess it may be difficult to negotiate peace with England when the port of Swansea in Wales is being attacked by me I give orders to retreat a little bit away from Swansea, to give England time to respond to our envoys. But if England refuses, or counterattacks, the siege will be resumed immediately.

Meanwhile, I research a new kind of pump and piping system that will allow circulation of clean ground water within and between cities.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha you made me laugh Hahiha xD true .. I failed xD I'm very surprised someone with that name actually exist here xD !

Wow you gave some Nice idea Hahiha , I like The Fantastic Four , Middle Earth too ^^

About your research I actually searching on purification of water and milk so i share my research with you and hope we can make a big improvement together !

And As for now I decide to study Alchimical Arts

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

United Kingdom of Europa is brilliant!

"Your Majesty. I would like to discuss an intricate matter with you. I know you'd attempted to falsify the results of the election in Medeiros's favour. If you wanted her to be the Prime, why couldn't you just assign her?
I think I know the answer.
I know this assumption is a good enough reason to behead me, but it is a widespread rumor actually that Medeiros is your secret fiance.
If this is so, and me as your prime minister is not what you really want, I can return to my duties as Chief Engineer.
I plead mercy for my straightforwardness.
On the technical front, it is something of a breakthrough. Using the Mongol technology we Georgians learned (but never used) during the 12-th century wars, combined with magix008's "essence" technology we managed to create a powerful "energy drink" for soldiers. Of course, we hope the war is to end soon, though.
The technology is simple, but, as everything medieval-mongol, pretty inhuman. The trick is cutting a fast-regrowing vein on an "essesnse-ised" horse's back and drinking a little blood from it. This boosts a soldier's agility and speed in combat greatly without discovered side-efects.
I have established a personal friendship with MattEmAngel, Prussia's technologist on this basis.
I hope for further cooperation.
Long Live The Great King Of Spain!"

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

that Medeiros is your secret fiance.

This made me laugh xD thanks mamibo , Starting to do some transmutation of basic minerals
and searching how to improve them !
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I have established a personal friendship with MattEmAngel, Prussia's technologist on this basis.

I mean magix008.
MattEmAngel is the king.
Yeah, alchemy is awesome. But will history allow altering laws of nature?
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

It's Alternate history so maybe will3 need to light that point

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Year:1708
Wars:Anglo-Spanish War
Alliances: Franco-Prusso-Luxem-Spanish alliance, Anglo-Dutch alliance
England: shaefaet (King)
France: Last4Skull (King)
Spain: HahiHa (King), mamibo (Prime Minister)
Netherlands: armorplayergc (King)
Austria: Razorlash (King), Alp_Ehni
Prussia: MattEmAngel (King), magix008 (Royal Advisor)
Sweden:
Denmark:

Starting research of purification of water and milk ^^
I will form some soldier to medicine , like medic back up on the front .
And As for now I decide to study Alchemical Arts
, and
Starting to do some transmutation of basic minerals
and searching how to improve them !

1.Less people are drunk now 2. You've created the Blue cross hospital system 3.Yaaay alchemy but for real this is supposed to at least abide by physics... 4. What do you mean? Do you mean make better materials or making super-humans?

(Prussia's King and Royal Advisor having a conversation)

Your horses are 10 times faster!!!!

(Spain's King and Royal Advisor having a conversation)

The military has this "essence-blood" put into bottles so that the soldiers can drink it right before combat. You have a 3 to 2 advantage over your enemies

Theironone
Theironone
4 posts
Nomad

I would like to join the prussian army, i would be the intellectual son of the royal advisor

Theironone
Theironone
4 posts
Nomad

I'm not a real war expert,but i studied a lot and about culture development, i think i can help you, his majesty, wprking to improve our finances, economical and educational sistem
For the glory of prussia, i swear to you my majesty, i'm ready even to sacrifice my own life.

Theironone
Theironone
4 posts
Nomad

(Ps. Sorry for bad english, is hard to write by mobile and i'm not that good ahaha)

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@Theironone MY SON, you decided to join the army!
His Majesty, I swear he'll provide good service for us, he's not very good in combat but can be a tactical strategist and help with the development of machines and such.

Showing 76-90 of 150