ForumsWEPRWho Was Worse, Hitler Or Stalin?

69 13154
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Who do you think was worse? I would have to say Hitler because he almost killed a whole 3 countries worthy of Jews. And the countries would have been the size of New North Carolina.

• 69 Replies
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I think they were both terrible but hitler was worse because he was smarter than stalin.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

okay

@mster you are finally making sense.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@Calm

He did plan to exterminate the Kulaks. That was the whole idea of the plan. Many were taken to the gulags. Many were shot on spot. Many were left behind to starve. Stalin did target a specific group of people, and he did try to kill as many as possible. That's genocide if you ask me.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Why does it matter who was worse then the other? They were both terrible men that kill countless people.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well Stalin just fucked up and hurt Russia, but Hitler fucked up and hurt all of Europe not to mention the mass slaughter of Jews, and lots of death and damage in the South Pacific because of him too and the whole world was thrown into turmoil trying to stop him. So i would say Hitler was just a bit worse *the most sarcastic tone that you can imagine*.

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

i think hilter did the worst.casue look he slaughtered americans and the jews.he slguhtered americans soldiers with swords and didnt even give them mercy.also he was going to try to distroy the world with the macihine to got to the center of the wolrd but that as inpossible i dont stalin would beat hilter.hilter was a cruel man and people still want ot kick his butt and see him suffer

Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

MEEEE! no seriesly,stalin was worst he killed his own people, hitler did what he though was right, and that justifies why he killed jews, but stalin did it out of no reason at all. hitler had a reason, stalin didnt.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Hitler

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Stalin.
20 Million of his own people. HIS OWN PEOPLE?!?!?! You have to be 100% evil to kill your own.
Hitler managed to kill 6-7 Million of the "enemy" as he believed the jews to be.

The difference between 20million and 6million is massive.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

People blame Hitler for starting WWII. Let's not forget Stalin was on Hitler's side for the first two years. Everyone knew that sooner or later the two would go to war. Germany attacked Russia before Russia could attack Germany, thus Hitler is portrayed as worse. If it were the other way around, which it could have been, Hitler would be the hero and Stalin would be the bad guy. Stalin is just as much responsible for the war as Hitler.

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

Hitler he was a fascist

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hitler, the way he killed people was just crude.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@Pegasus: Sure Stalin damaged Russia, but Hitler damaged most of Europe, U.S., The South Pacific.

Msj2705
Msj2705
23 posts
Nomad

I would have to say hitler because i never even heard of the other guy in history type classes yet and im going iinto 9th grade.

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

Hitler

Showing 31-45 of 69