ForumsWEPRWho Was Worse, Hitler Or Stalin?

69 13158
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Who do you think was worse? I would have to say Hitler because he almost killed a whole 3 countries worthy of Jews. And the countries would have been the size of New North Carolina.

• 69 Replies
quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Drace
Hitler thought he was doing the world a favor by exterminating the Jews, and Stalin's five year plan, did modernize Russia, but millions of peasants died of starvation, famine, and working in gulags.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Hitler thought he was doing the world a favor by exterminating the Jews, and Stalin's five year plan, did modernize Russia, but millions of peasants died of starvation, famine, and working in gulags.

If you want to make an omelet, you gotta break few eggs.
quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Stalin broke those eggs by accident, and poor management....And killing off every skilled and loyal officer in the army. But whatever.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Hitler's goal was bigger then just the extermination of Jews. Next it would be anyone non White-Aryan.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Anyone else think it's funny that the original Aryans were Mesopatamian, and probably not white?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Nah not really lol.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

this is like saying who was worse, your mom, or your sister lol

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i have a poem to clear things up:
stalin just waited
while hitler invade

i still hate them both but most hitler

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@zombieslayer

Stalin invaded Poland with Hitler. Thus, Stalin is just as responsible for the destruction of WWII.

Showing 61-69 of 69