ForumsWEPRWho Was Worse, Hitler Or Stalin?

69 13156
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Who do you think was worse? I would have to say Hitler because he almost killed a whole 3 countries worthy of Jews. And the countries would have been the size of New North Carolina.

• 69 Replies
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

hitler. Its not just how he killed people but why he killed the jewish people.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@florglee2-
Starvation and working people to death in Goulags is not a crude and cruel ways to kill people? Stalin was way worse.

@Ricador-
World War 2 made the US the most powerful country, it didn't damage it. The South Pacific was damaged by the Japanese.

@Msj2705-
Stalin was the communist dictator of Russia, he killed 22 million of his own people in work camps known as Goulags, much more than Hitler's 12 million.

@VampiressOfTheDark-
You need a reason and a contribution to th discussion, otherwise it is spam.

ialwayswin-
Both killed on a discriminatory basis, race and sexual orientation (Hitler) vs. socio-economic status (Stalin). What weighing criteria are you using to determine that Hitler's motive was worse when he killed less people.

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

who is Stalin?????

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

[quote]Hitler managed to kill 6-7 Million of the "enemy" as he believed the jews to be.

Hitler killed because he thought that god told him to kill them becasue of what they were doing, but still, he made them suffer, i dont know what Stalin did, but i hope he didnt make them suffer.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
Look here Kiddslayer12.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Aaahh, screwed up link.
Try here.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Stalin. From reading the book Stalingrad and also many other sources his treatment of his own people was utterly ruthless and disgraceful. Noyt to say tyhat Hitler was good by any means but just by what i have read and found out in my opinion heis worse. He also killed more people than Hitler so by numbers he is worse aswell.

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

Hitler was a crazed genius. He trained the public to believe that the Jewish people were the cause for Germany's problems. He dehumanized them and sent them to camps to either be killed immediately, worked to death, or die of experimentation from the death camps "doctor". Read the book Night for more information and a first-hand account.

Stalin was a secretive crazy freak. He sold off most of the food from the workers. Thus the populace of Russia were dying of hunger and disease. He was able to keep the whole thing secret from American ambassadors or some people like that when they visited Russia. Read Animal Farm for a veiled idea about it.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Stalin was worse, but that doesn't mean that Hitler was terrible either. Both of these men betrayed their country and the world, they are both terrible.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Did Stalin kill millions of Jewish people.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Is there really one worse person? I think both the men did atrocious things in their time. With Hitler, he orchestrated (one of) the vilest attacks upon the human race. Even if it was Jewish people, Hitler certainly wasn't going to stop there, anyone who didn't have blonde hair, blue eyes or just didn't fit the Ayran criteria would probably be killed.

Stalin on the other hand, was a cunning bastard who manipulated everything around him.. or so it seemed that way. Growing up poor to taking over a government certainly wasn't an easy task. The destruction of his peoples homeland was certainly horrid, and the methods he obtained this power is even more disgusting.

I'm with jeffwak on this one -- both men were horrible beings.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You can't judge whether who is worse because of the number they killed!

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

don't matter their both in hell gettin enemas of acid by the devil himself.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

It's hard to say. Both killed millions of their own people and others'. Both were also crazy enough that they thought they were doing the right thing the right way.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Both were also crazy enough that they thought they were doing the right thing the right way.

They weren't?
Showing 46-60 of 69