ForumsWEPRMigrants from mexico..... What are your views?

127 14755
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I went on this trip called the Youth Migrant Project for a week and the trip totally changed my life! You got to go to a migrant camp and see what it was like and the houses are as small as a small bedroom. I saw one house that size and six people were living in it. We got to help the migrants by giving them food in a food drive we did. When I was passing out food to them I saw a baby with a growth on its head. I met a girl named Lefelia while I was there and she is fourteen years old just like me, but her life is entirely different. She has lived in California, Washington, all over the place! Right now Lefelia, even though she is only fourteen, is working in the fields for her family. She probably will not go to high school or college. She will probably never get a real home, her own bedroom, or for that matter even her own bed. Man, the conditions they have to live in, for all they do for us, with so little pay, that's just wrong. Some people think they are here to steal our jobs, but they aren't. They are here to provide for their families and they are here because this is supposed to be a free country where any man can get the money he deserves. If we send the migrants away, who do you think will be generous enough to switch their nice office job to go live in a house the size of a small bedroom and pick berries for eighteen cents a gallon? Not me. Not you.
Fair trade is a solution that can help the migrants and their families. Fair trade products are sold and the maker of the product gets good money. Call or write a letter to a store near you and ask if they can get more fair trade products to sell. Go on trips like the youth migrant project. Tell people what you think about the migration issue. Speak out; it will make a difference.

• 127 Replies
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

I have my believe's, and sweetheart, reality check....almost all of the U.S.A. Agree with me, if they want to be apart of our culture, they need to act like us.

Are you kidding me? You are about 2% of the USA that believes that! It is you that don't give people second chances!
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

I'm seriously just done with it. We have different frikkin views on it, mine are more severe than your guys'. I'm droppin it, and not coming back to this topic....Cause like always, I can never win....There ya go Asherlee, don't have to deal with us "little kids" anymore...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I can't respond to you without insulting you, so...ok.

Then, you need a few lessons on how to communicate with people properly.

I have my believe's, and sweetheart, reality check....almost all of the U.S.A. Agree with me, if they want to be apart of our culture, they need to act like us.

rofl! You are a sheltered person! Show me where most Americans agree with you. I don't take such claims light-hearted without something to back them up.

And how in the world do you think we got our culture? FROM MIGRANTS. That is what WE are. Your logic is falling you, kiddo.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

My fault Asherlee its black people that commit the most crimes then mexicans!!! Wat country are u from Asherlee??

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Thank you, TotalReview, another sensible person who understands this issue!

I have a good head on my shoulders. Anyways, I think the idea of "illegal aliens" scare people. That is what we call illegal immigrants. Immediately, everyone hates immigrants because they think they are illegal.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

My fault Asherlee its black people that commit the most crimes then mexicans!!! Wat country are u from Asherlee??

Again, where are you getting this information? And I am from America, or are you asking where my family comes from?

I'm seriously just done with it. We have different frikkin views on it, mine are more severe than your guys'. I'm droppin it, and not coming back to this topic....Cause like always, I can never win....There ya go Asherlee, don't have to deal with us "little kids" anymore...

Now, there is no reason to blame-shift when you can't back up your claims. If you can't play with the big kids, don't complain.
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

ofl! You are a sheltered person! Show me where most Americans agree with you. I don't take such claims light-hearted without something to back them up.

Shelterd, naww I get around. Also, have you watched the news in..say the last 5 fucking years? Alot of stories is about illegal alians crossing the border, and what trouble they have been causing and what not....sure it's not hard core evidence but it is enough...
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I think America should build a 20 foot fence around the border of Mexico!! That would stop alot of illegal ailens from getting in.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Right...and we are talking about legal migrants from Mexico...

So...keep up?

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@Craze77
ditto that

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I think America should build a 20 foot fence around the border of Mexico!! That would stop alot of illegal ailens from getting in.

You have to be kidding me. Think about the cost to build that! Also, that would not stop them, they would find a way in. It is like how a baby gets out of its cradle. There are many ways to break free.

Shelterd, naww I get around. Also, have you watched the news in..say the last 5 ****ing years? Alot of stories is about illegal alians crossing the border, and what trouble they have been causing and what not....sure it's not hard core evidence but it is enough...

What news channel do you watch? I have not seen a good story on this issue in a long time. Sure, there were a lot of stories when the government first decided to do something about it but there have been basically no stories since then. I watch CNN and C-Span, actual good news channels.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Here shows how it is black people. So, we can just count this out of the conversation for now.

Craze, read what Total Review just wrote. It wouldn't stop anything. I watched a show on this on HBO that showed how they dug under fences and came here in many creative ways. A fence would do nothing but make you pay more taxes.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Go to any search engine and search wat race commits the most crimes in America. I know. It would stop alot of em though.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

A concrete fence that goes down 10 feet. Mexicans cause the 2nd most crimes.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

A concrete fence that goes down 10 feet. Mexicans cause the 2nd most crimes.

You obviously did not get my point on how much that would cost. Anyways, using crime stats is basically racism. You are saying all Mexicans are bad based on what some Mexicans do. There are also many white people that do crimes so what, we should block off all white people too?
Showing 46-60 of 127