ForumsWEPRGeorge W. Bush

76 14993
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

do u agree with me that he is the worst president ever?

• 76 Replies
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

GWB is not only a great president but he has the courage to stand up for our freedom. He will protect us but recently, he hasn't because of Iraq. He is to busy fighting for our rights. So if you rather not have GWB, then you probably won't have your freedom.

bucsfan2580
bucsfan2580
2 posts
Nomad

Thank you donosld!
i guess everyone isnt retarded

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@Pegasus
thank you for showing some common sense

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Pegasus
Guess what.
I would rather have a monkey as a president at least it would offer more freedom and protection.
If you havent noticed he took 2-3 weeks to respond the the new orland victims.
Bah Also The war in iraq wouldnt have happend if kuwait and iraq had sh** loads of oil. Iraq would of had controll or kwait if non of them had oil.
And guess whos fault that would of been.
Hmmm..... I don't know George W. Bush!!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Indeed, the Patriot Act might have been the most unconstitutional piece of legislation passed since like Jim Crowe laws.
Smart people don't become president, even smart lawyers because they have a successful practice and make way more than a president would.
When the office of president was first appointed, it was one of the highest paying jobs in the country. Now all of the talent goes to financial institutions, big corporations, and research fields.
Worst president ever? Probably not (although it's close)
Worst president I've been alive to witness? Absolutely!

Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

I would rather have a monkey as a president at least it would offer more freedom and protection.

Be careful what you wish for. I bet you are just saying that. Because if a monkey really became president, you would probably have a job finding banana's and giving it to the "King Monkey."
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

No he is not Tiberlaw, you just want to think that because he didn't do what you wanted him to do.

And, when I said that, it was an exaggeration, too!

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Pegasus It is a Exageration.
And te fact that george w. bush is a very horible policitcal leader is true.
Hey Pegasus here is another exageration.
George W. Bush is an idiot.
Oh wait sorry I meant to say something exagerating not true.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Pegasus
Everyone in america would of wanted to help the victims on 9/11 And the hurrican Katrina Accident. Heck I bet if you were in new orlands when that happened you would hate George W. Bush after waiting 2 or 3 weeks waiting for help to arrive when your stuck ontop of your roof while water flushes out all your possesions and loved ones.
http://www.starbase10.com/gilead/images/medal-12.jpg
THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
===[/Despmitian Empire\\]===

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

hey i don't get my opinions out of what the t.v. says so don't say things like that about me. i just think that he is really stupid

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

OK, if you think that he is the worst President ever, give me three good reasons why, and reasons that i can not shut down.

Msj2705
Msj2705
23 posts
Nomad

I agree that bush sucks. Didn't he go below 40% approval rating a while ago? that reminds me that congress has an approval rating of 9% or something now, yes 9%. so its not just bush, they all suck.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Approval rating of what? Specify grasshopper, specify.

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

what? george bush was never president! whoever was whispering in hs ear was presedent.... you dont think hes smart enough to make all those bad decisions by HIMSELF do you?

P.S.

Al Gore had more votes than George... but they got the populations of states so wrong that George had more electoral votes!!!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@Ricador

Approval Rating means "Do you approve of how the president is doing? Yes or No?" Nothing more, nothing less. His approval rating this year has been 25%-35% depending on the study.

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

@xeden
Yes, Gore had more popular votes, but tt's simple mathematics. It has nothing to do with getting state populations wrong. It's happened before, and may happen again.

Showing 16-30 of 76