ForumsWEPRGeorge W. Bush

76 14996
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

do u agree with me that he is the worst president ever?

• 76 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

He is not the worst but annoying sometimes, he is not really happy anymore that he is no longer going to me President.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Albert Einstein had a C in math. And his teacher tried to put him in special ed. But look at him now. Also GWB graduated an Ivy league college with a 3.8. Maybe he had a awkward year.

Albert Einstein was a genius. School was keeping him back so he didn't pay attention to it.

I don't think its the same with G Bush.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I don't think its the same with G Bush.

exactly, because geroge is an idiot. I am glad that he is out of office in like 5 months
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I'm saying It shouldn't matter as long as you learn it.

jk27
jk27
113 posts
Jester

well lets just say the US sucks a lot more now than b4 he was put into office.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Wrong his first term wen't well. The second one is where it went down hill.

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

His first term went well compared to what? A train wreck?

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

MasterChef117, Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Saddam and Osama would NEVER work together. They hated one another.

Al-Qaeda was allied with the Taliban, but they are not the same thing either.

cycloolephin
cycloolephin
73 posts
Nomad

I have no clue.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I mean there's been worse than bush but he isn't very good.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Just because he's not a good public speaker doesn't make him a bad president. If anything it proves he's not an elitist.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Bush has done things wrong but the best thing we can do is look toward the future and not the past so I say vote mccain for better everything

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

God, I can't believe people who voted for Bush and then regreted their mistake are now going to vote for McCain. Learn from your mistakes, people. Seriously, you make the same mistake twice and it stops being a mistake and it becomes really that you're just ignorant. McCain offers more of the same. Quit believeing in the hype/lies that the Republican party spouts. It's all geared toward telling you waht you want to hear but they don't follow through on any campaing promises. Abortion is still legal, illegal immigrants are still swarming the country, your taxes aren't any lower (unless you're in the top five percent income bracket) and the war in Iraq (which we were lied to and told was to get the weapons os Mass Destruction *which weren't there*) is not going well and costing us billions maybe even trillions of dollars. Republicans say that democrats want to raise taxes, guess what people, we have to get the money for two failing, ireesponsible, wars somewhere. You know where, the tax payers.

Please vote Democrat. It's not the perfect answer but it's the best we have. Help save our sliding country. Help make America great! Vote Obama, or at least don't vote McCain.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

An elitist as a president isn't a bad idea. You don't want an average man running a country. The presidency is a job for someone above average. A good speaker, a keen intellect. Not some C student that people won't take seriously.

And I know Ninja that you're emplying that Obama is an elitist, however, I also know you just got that from Fox news or some rightwint talk show. Why do you consider him an elitist? Because he's intelligent, wealthy (as was Bush) because he's popular or as that rediculous McCain campaing add says "he's the biggest start around" guess what you know what Ronald Regan (a very popular republican) did before he became president??? He was an actor!

a vote for McCain is a vote for ignorance. It's time for a change.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

It seems that no matter who gets elected, people will always complain about the President. This is because, as humans, we tend to focus on the negative.

Showing 61-75 of 76