ForumsWEPRGeorge W. Bush

76 14995
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

do u agree with me that he is the worst president ever?

• 76 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well when will people learn we dont go by popular vote :-$

Dawt
Dawt
26 posts
Nomad

This has got to be the most cliche political topic to ever be posted on any forum anywhere.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

How is it cliche?

And i bet that i could come up with EXTREMELY cliche ones.

Duck, Duck, GOOSE *run's away*

Dawt
Dawt
26 posts
Nomad

Because it's obvious that George Bush is a bad president, 70% of the country agrees. 60% of all political forum topics (not particularly on this site) are 14 year-olds who jeer Bush.

How is it NOT cliche?

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

What I say next will show my position on wether or not I like Bush. If a gunman, assassinated Bush... I would want to thank him in person for the wonderful job he's done for the USA.

wetodded1
wetodded1
22 posts
Nomad

I would like to say that I think all these topics are extramely funny.

For those of you like me, who can't wait until Bush is out, you would enjoy the countdown on http://www.backwardsbush.com/

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

ricador u stink like a pig in a barrel full of pickled frogs

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

The government loves Bush mainly because people like nearly all of you blame him instead of looking at the big picture. This country was not built to be controlled by one man. This is why we have checks and balances in the government. If the judicial and legislative branch liked something horrible and the President didn't like it, it would still happen if 2/3 Congress agreed. We would all hate this new law and who would we blame? The president. The president is a puppet and all of you who hate him need to see that. We need a president who will put the corrupt government in its place. I highly doubt either of these upcoming candidates will do that. There are very few people who have the guts to stand up to the government so blaming all this on Bush is stupid in my opinion.

Summary - Blame it on the government as a whole instead of just Bush.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

no he isnt.. maybe someone like taft.. the fat one that got stuck in a bath tub.. at least bush isnt eating all the food.. but seriously no he isnt..

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

He is a good man in my opinion and that is one thing you people are not going to change

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Yeah he is a good man. It's just that he has mad some bad descisions this term.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

He looks like a good guy, but he may just be uneducated >_>

Now Mccain...he looks evil.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

i think he looks like my grandpa hey what are you implying???lol

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

George Bush is not the worst president ever.A majority of the top 10 worst presidents were from before WW2,and such including the man who was blamed for the Great Depression.He's not the best president we've ever had,but he's also not the worst.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I clearly don't like him, he's a lair and rude person. He told us he would stop the war and he didn't. I think :PP

Showing 31-45 of 76