ForumsWEPRThe Universe (or Multiverse)

69 12071
Thoth
Thoth
44 posts
Nomad

No, this topic has nothing to do with the existence of a Universe or Multiverse, so if you were looking for something like that ... Begone!

Everything I will say is rhetorical. All of these are "what ifs". And this topic probably makes no sense and is pointless. But still.

So, the question of this topic is:
What would it be like outside of the Universe. What colors (if any)? Would there be light? Or would it be like trying to explain what yellow is to a person who has always been blind?

Please nobody post something like "you can't get outside of the Universe, so hah!" For this purpose I will assume we can.

• 69 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

There is no telling whats outside of our universe. We only know what we seen.

The things in other universes are NAMELESS!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ther is no end to the universe...thats y they call it a universe casue it never ends so to speak...

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You don't suppose there a whole another world out there?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

wat do u mean? theres a whole bunch of worlds but theres one universe

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

There's 1 universe and I don't think it ends there's millions or billions of other worlds out there

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

In another world:
All the physics of this universe apply.

In another Universe:
The physics could be the same or completely different. Also, there would be no way to reach this hypothetical place unless you use a wormhole or other natural teleportation device (if it even exits.)

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

There is no telling AT ALL of what another universe is like.

We only know what we seen. Everything there might be out of our system. The impressions that lie within might corrupt our systems. Too complex for us to understand.

There would be all nameless things in there.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I think that if there is another universe out there, then it is submerged in a vast field of improbability or is veiled by an S.E.P.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

birds are able to see ultraviolet,humans have only red blue and yellow as main colours but they have an additional ultraviolet.

Showing 61-69 of 69