ForumsThe TavernToo many clubs...

67 8133
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Ok guys, so I would like to speak on the matter of clubs. there are way too many, and they are really pointless. there's like 20 clubs with like 3 people in them. I just want to know why you make clubs. I mean, having clubs like the kirby club, and the super smash bros club where you talk about super smash bros or kirby is completely pointless. the whole purpose of a forum is to talk about certain subjects. if you want to talk about kirby, why not just make a thread where you talk about kirby? If you have a question about what the best character on SSBB is, make a thread asking what everybody's favorite character is. really the only club that i've seen that's not completely stupid is the sig strikers, because they're actually trying to make a statement, whereas all of the other clubs are just made because, from what I see, someone wanted to fit in with the norm, so they made another pointless club that only one person will join. I think that's all I've got.

• 67 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

...intelligent conversation with yourself

Thats what thinking is, which not a lot of people do when they make their group.
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

You Can Ingage in intelligent Conversations with others.
But for some reason Other prefer to do it in a group.
No question about it.

you're a part of a group when you join the site.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

A lot of the group here have certain &quotroblems" and don't get along with others
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

A lot of the group here have certain &quotroblems" and don't get along with others

if someone's a jerk, that's what moderators are for.
Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

So? You can be members of other things if you join one site?
Please I have heard better excuses.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

So? You can be members of other things if you join one site?
Please I have heard better excuses.

what I'm saying is that you're already in a group in which you can engage in conversations with.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

if someone's a jerk, that's what moderators are for

They arent always there to help, also people perfer to be in groups, you get alittle extra (the ones that actually are thoguht through...)
Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

what I'm saying is that you're already in a group in which you can engage in conversations with
Makes alot of sense to engage in a conversation with your own club.
It done better when with people from other groups.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

ya, if u don't like a group, don't join it, don't make a whole topic about it and be a whiny baby

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers
Join the Brawl Club

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

mods cant check every thing. and besides some clubs are to meet people and talk to them if i were to try and start a club about ooooooo i dont know.............pie! if only 3 people joined, the club would fail but i would have 3 new freinds to talk to.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

So I think that its ok To have clubs In armorgames.
So who cares if there are to many? Not like It going to affect us all.
Well It has been a splended conversation with you guys but I got to pick up my sister ill brb on.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

ya, if u don't like a group, don't join it, don't make a whole topic about it and be a whiny baby

no, if you don't like the way something is, you're suppose to speak out against it, because if it stays the same, you're still gonna be unhappy.
1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

ya, like lige says, the clubs aren't doing anything wrong, who cares if there's alot of them, the only reason u should report one of them is if they're taking the fun out of armorgames for other people

Join the Brawl Club

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

if only 3 people joined, the club would fail but i would have 3 new freinds to talk to.

don't become friends because they have one thing in common. you wouldn't have 3 friends, you would have 3 people who have one thing in common with you. sure, they might have more things in common with you, but you can make friends with the same exact people that will join your club by just starting a conversation about the topic that your club covers.

ya, like lige says, the clubs aren't doing anything wrong, who cares if there's alot of them, the only reason u should report one of them is if they're taking the fun out of armorgames for other people

that's not what I sad at all... I never said that they should be reported, i'm just trying to say that people need to think before making a club or else half of the forum is gonna just be a bunch of pointless clubs that provide no topics for conversation.
1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

i disagree because i have a club, and the topic is super smash bros brawl, and i currently have 7 people in it right now

Join the Brawl Club

Showing 16-30 of 67